Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dance central 3 working but cannot play

Default Dance central 3 working but cannot play

I have Rgh console 15574 latest dash with avatar an kinect working coz I played other kinect games but she I try to play dance central 3 the game starts up an freezes right before u can dance at the loading screen can anyone help me plz the console doesn't freeze coz I can go back to dash just the game won't load it stays at loading screen for ever

Default Re: Dance central 3 working but cannot play

bad rip,download other iso/unpack game again

I've downloaded 2 differnt ones one was a game on demand next one was proton jtag rips but other people sayd they was playing the game so I think it's just me having the problem

How did you transfer the game to your console? Did you FTP it?

I downloaded prOton jtag rip I copied it to a memory card 8 gig my psp then copied it to my Xbox hard drive first I downloaded a god version then proton rip an same thing I'm confused

If you have the game running on an external drive, can you transfer directly from your PC to your drive? If on internal, can you use Horizon or Modio, or even better FTP to transfer the game to your console. Do not use your PSP as a flashdrive.

I'm not runnin it of a psp I just used it to get the file to my internal drive
    Posts merged - please don't double post!
    I guess I'll try FTP any other ideas tho I'm running fd3 latest everything I thing it mite be the psp I'll start using FTP from now on

I know you're not running it off of your PSP. But your PSP shouldn't be used as a transfer device. Use either FTP for transfer to FS3. Otherwise, connect your internal to your PC using an official connection\transfer cable for PHAT consoles, or a USB Sata adapter if you have a SLIM console. Then use either Modio or Horizon to manually inject the game into the drive.

i downloaded the same game you have and i cant even play it cause only load the kinict guide video and then it says error download again
    i tried to update ir but the game still not working
    and i already transfer it to the internal drive, loaded it with an external and pass it with the pc but still not working
    and this problem is only happening on my xbox with hack and i cant even load the demo oficial version cause it says the same
    in the normal one the demo works perfect
    i just donde know whats happening :/

I tried FTP an still the same thing it can't be bad rip coz I no other ppl are playin that one do u thin it mite be because I don't have a kinect Id I'm just runnin it with default system link patched player one profile ?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast