View Poll Results: Poll 1

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poll 1

0 0%
  • Poll 2

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: My 250 GB, XBOX 360 dosen´t detection or activated on external´s 1TB HDD & notebook

Post My 250 GB, XBOX 360 dosen´t detection or activated on external´s 1TB HDD & notebook

My XBOX 360 dosen´t work to Modify what it´s is it I am doing wrong, what is [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]JTAG[/COLOR]/RGH & how do I know if mine´s is or isn´t to using "Modio","God 2 ISO", & "Power´s & ISO", everything work´s to something, extent´s & until it´s coming to excessing a external´s 1TB HDD, I got & picked in from a [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]downtown[/COLOR] in shopping to [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]galleria[/COLOR] al brand new & [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]boxed[/COLOR], system in file´s worked but that´s it´s & why don´t this consoling do anything in [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]detection[/COLOR] on "Modio" to "USB & XTAF", what´s wrong with a harddrive´s of 1TB, my profile´s never worked either after configuring it on XBOX 360 & notebooking to laptop on computer´s in dosen´t & detecting my external´s in 1TB harddrive´s & after configuring it´s on internal´s to profile´s with [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]250 GB[/COLOR] XBOX 360, is this thing at a "Vacation at Starbuck´s", what´s & this on helping to please´s, bye...?!!

Default Re: My 250 GB, XBOX 360 dosen´t detection or activated on external´s 1TB HDD & notebo

I don't really understand your question. Plus, all the [php] makes it worse. Are you unable to get your xbox 360 to read your 1TB external hdd? Have u tried formatting it to Fat 32?

Default Re: My 250 GB, XBOX 360 dosen´t detection or activated on external´s 1TB HDD & notebo

Problem with newest System on Xbox 360 is that formats all external HDD with his filesystem (not recognized by PC). Software for editing XBOX partition on PC not work with big HDD.
    Forget about editing this 1TB, transfer files on it from PC by other FAT32 HDD or by ftp (using router). If You want to editing Your profile, just transfer it to usb and have fun on PC.
    You don't need connect for this Xbox 360 HDD to PC.
    In GOD (containers) We Trust.

Quote Originally Posted by unleasher View Post
    I don't really understand your question. Plus, all the [php] makes it worse. Are you unable to get your xbox 360 to read your 1TB external hdd? Have u tried formatting it to Fat 32?
    I have a xbox 360, e & 250 GB, Kernal 2.0.71511, how do I know if it's jtag rgh usb gaming on demo & if it's jtag rgh
    usb on console's, could I updated it with xex menu usb gaming on demo & as this "Horizon & platform", work's & perfectly, says "1, device's on connected", how do I install games & download, without any dashbord or xex menu usb & gaming to demo, likes "usb & xtaf, modio", "wx360", "god 2, iso" & "xbox 360, backup to creator's", my, notebooking & laptop, computer's & could I download, gaming to software's & material's without any, used of a, gaming on demo's, xex menu & playing to updated in material on my, xbox 360 e & 250 GB, Kernal on 2.0.17511, how do I know if it's jtag rgh to Usb 32 gb, extracting & dosen't to seem like's it's helps, if it's possible's, playing on updating, software's & I Wonder
    If I could & do, it's with that's & alternative's, metod & my, xbox 360 e & Kernal 2.0.71511 is fresh & only, 1 year's old with 1, controller's & 🌌 unit only, thank's...?!!

Are You & xbox 360 kernal & an idiot & horizon works perfectly & or a simply & down;load instruction & spammer ? & I Wonder.
    I know that writing & if I could & for You is big problem & my notebook and laptop & than sorry & how it says & I can't help You.
    And put Your & 1tb with controler & into big hole & how they call this & named (text censored)
    I apologize for bad behavior, maybe you just have ADHD or you were kidnapped by a UFO and this makes that noone can now understood Your talking/writing.
    In GOD (containers) We Trust.