Thread: aDfly....

Default aDfly....

Are adly links now allowed?? I've been thinking about bringing my movie thread back But don't want Serenity to just take it down again for no reason and have all my links in adfly status. Thanks nj

Default Re: aDfly....

Quote Originally Posted by njmike88 View Post
    Are adly links now allowed?? I've been thinking about bringing my movie thread back But don't want Serenity to just take it down again for no reason and have all my links in adfly status. Thanks nj
    Adfly is allowed, this I updated in the rules a long time ago. We deleted the movie section last year if you remember, no one was aiming at you specifically, please contact me if you have an issue like this in the future. Thank you
    I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    Adfly is allowed, this I updated in the rules a long time ago. We deleted the movie section last year if you remember, no one was aiming at you specifically, please contact me if you have an issue like this in the future. Thank you
    NO actually you first deleted my content and all user comments and removed my uploader status then a few days later you deleted the entire movie section . I don't want to do all the work that took me 7 years to do all for it to get deleted again.

Quote Originally Posted by njmike88 View Post
    NO actually you first deleted my content and all user comments and removed my uploader status then a few days later you deleted the entire movie section . I don't want to do all the work that took me 7 years to do all for it to get deleted again.
    I can't remember everything that was deleted a year ago, its hard to remember what I do in one day. If I deleted it then there was a reason, it should have been pm'd to you, a DMCA or something.

Being Admin or Staff for a good period of time your bound to make someone mad at some point, life teaches us we cant please everyone. I hate that your thread was deleted but I must have have a big reason, some I do myself while some come from the top and I do as I am asked to do. Anything ever deleted from the site is for the site and members benefit, though it may seem bad to an uploader. Make your thread, I don't delete threads unless their is a reason and usually the whole thread doesn't get a DMCA, last year we had several that did though, this was irritating not only for you and other uploaders but as staff to have to delete someones hard work or 10 year old thread that is still active, it sucks. Also we have to figure out the WHY, why was it reported. I can say this much, at one point we had a very unusual report rate going on, we did some things I wont say here but it seems to have fixed the issue. Can I promise it wont ever be taken down? No, but i can promise to let you know why. The majority of the time its only one or two things inside a thread that may receive a DMCA and in that case we only edit and remove those items/links. Hope this helps you understand
    Last edited by Serenity; 6th April 2018 at 05:57 PM.