Thread: White House publishes video games violence compilation

Default White House publishes video games violence compilation

President Trump and senior members of the Administration met with leaders in the video game industry and experts on violence to discuss violent video game exposure and its impact on children.

To date, the Administration has led many discussions about how to prevent violent behavior in our schools, with a focus on stopping those intent on committing mass murder.

During the meeting, the group spoke with the President about the effect that violent video games have on our youth, especially young males.

The President acknowledged some studies have indicated there is a correlation between video game violence and real violence.

The conversation centered on whether violent video games, including games that graphically simulate killing, desensitize our community to violence.

This meeting is part of ongoing discussions with local leaders and Congress on issues concerning school and public safety and protecting America’s youth.

Source: White House

Default Re: White House publishes video games violence compilation

Yeah parents don't discipline anymore and this last gen was born with no common sense so I guess the government has to step in and parent. Before a millennial on here gets mad, tie pod, that's all i can say
    I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive

this is utter bullshit video games do NOT cause violence and neither do movies, parents. shitty parents who do nothing at all, if they punish their kids or give them a spanking like my folks did with me and my brother. we weren't abused at all. shitty parents who do nothing or teach them the wrong things are the ones going out and killing people.

this is so ridiculous parents need to discipline these these tide pod challenge kids

you know what would great is 2 things, if these parents also got spanked for not doing a damn thing also these assholes who think this as well but with a sharp object though. cause does anyone here know there is study now that fucking proves that video games are not the result of people doing stupid shit like killing someone. i love watching a good gore movie but i don't get the urge to go out and kill someone. in fact i can watch the fake stuff but the real stuff i keep away from.

No NPC in a video game ever ate a tie pod. Case closed, not video games fault for a stupid individual
    I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive