Thread: Its Great to be back!

Default Its Great to be back!

Most of you remember me as Serenity, i promised i would be back someday. I see the site and the members are doing well and happy to see some old faces and friends. We have alot of work to do here. Fixes to some bugs, some sections need fixed and some gone with new ones needed to add. We need Staff, people we can trust and have fun with, game with and enjoy this community with. Please apply by pm or on this thread it doesn't matter. Work is getting done soon as I am in contact with Dragon and the owners at all times like it used to be. Again so happy to be back, come join us and have some fun!
    Team ISO
    I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive

Default Re: Its Great to be back!

This site gave so much to me in my years of being a member. From games, to friends. I've made it through hard times with the support of members. We also made a ton of money off beats ;). Let me know if you need assistance with anything. Happy to help!
    Amd Ryzen 1800x // 1080 TI FTW // 64GB Corsair dominator platinum ddr 4 3200 // Asus ROG crosshair vi // 3TB m.2 samsung //
    Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

Welcome back, Serenity!

Thank you I am sorry i havent been on the last couple days. Having to do sleep studies because of apnea. Going later today and hopefully this will be the last visit. Glad to see you still here unleasher! My promise is to help get all issues here fixed and have some fun chatting about games. So happy to be back!

I just logged in randomly to see what was new to the site after watching a 360 emulator video for windows 10 and lo and behold I see this thread. Good to see some of your names here and of course, welcome back Serenity. I'll try and get back in the mix here and add content at the very least. Good luck all.

i think there is already a One and Ps4 emulator out. I know a Switch hit the scene a couple months ago. Curious on what we would need to emulate a one flawlessly. I have an i7-7700 gtx 1060 24gb ram and a 750 psu. I bought a One X and I am not so happy. Example: I can run Battlefield 1 on ultra or high on the PC and it blows the One X away in texture, detail, FPS and I can adjust brightness which the X tries to hide detail in dark shadow but its so easy to see the bad texture, just look at the ground for instance, the leaves and tree bark all look like crap, in fact only game that looks any different in 4k on X is Battlefront 2 but again the PC wins in so may different ways, infact COD Ghosts on a PC looks like what MS and Sony want players to believe 4k is.