Thread: (REQUEST) Borderlands 2 DLC

Default (REQUEST) Borderlands 2 DLC

Hello, I would like some borderlands 2 dlc. The sticky thread wont work and any other one I download will be corrupted. May be because I am using a chromebook and extracting them manually from a USB. Sometimes it work but it wont. I mostly just want Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack. Thanks

Default Re: (REQUEST) Borderlands 2 DLC

Quote Originally Posted by appar View Post
    Hello, I would like some borderlands 2 dlc. The sticky thread wont work and any other one I download will be corrupted. May be because I am using a chromebook and extracting them manually from a USB. Sometimes it work but it wont. I mostly just want Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack. Thanks
    You can grab the "Borderlands Triple Pack" DLC Disc`s from the free download section via single click 1Fichier links, all are in iso format. This will provide you with every piece of DLC for the B2 game inclusive of UVH.
    I can`t actually remeber how the B2 DLC content is split across the disc`s ? (i`ll try and check for you later to save you downloading content you don`t want / need)

Update:

UVHM is found on the B2 disc 2 of the triple pack, along with most of the other B2 DLC content two exceptions "Mr. Torgue's Campaign" & and "Tiny Tina" these are held on the Presequel and B1 triple pack DLC Disc`s respectively, so to get all the B2 DLC content available you`d need each of the current triple pack DLC Disc`s
    Last edited by Darkerskies; 16th January 2018 at 12:43 AM.