Thread: Team-Xecuter is coming to Nintendo Switch console

Default Team-Xecuter is coming to Nintendo Switch console

Team Xecuter said this solution will work on any Nintendo Switch console regardless of the currently installed firmware, and will be completely future proof.

This is *the* solution for opening up CFW (Custom FirmWare) on the Nintendo Switch.

Team Xecuter wants to move the community forward and provide a persistent, stable and fast method of running your own code and custom firmware patches on Nintendo's latest flagship product.

Source: Team Xecuter

Default Re: Team-Xecuter is coming to Nintendo Switch console

If this happens this soon in its life I will go sale or trade mine in, this will stop sales and development of new games for the console and I am not getting stuck with another WiiU system. Thanks for the news!

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    If this happens this soon in its life I will go sale or trade mine in, this will stop sales and development of new games for the console and I am not getting stuck with another WiiU system. Thanks for the news!
    i dont see how it hasn't done that to other consoles.

this may increase console sales so nintendo will still be better nice profits due to there over pricing the thing

Quote Originally Posted by mortmaru View Post
    i dont see how it hasn't done that to other consoles.

this may increase console sales so nintendo will still be better nice profits due to there over pricing the thing
    It killed the WiiU, but other things killed it too. Thing is developers are still effy about the Switch, remember the have to have a special department to make the Switch games so they cost the company more than xbox or sony. Pokemon just put their last games on the 3ds because of the hacks and are now focusing on the Switch, so its a vital time for the Switch, vital and fragile time, a hack could do more harm than good at this point, let us get some AAA contracts built 1st and then release a hack, remember EA and many others are still holding back atm because of the WiiU failure

honestly from what i heard about the wii U. is this that it was a good system that is underrated, having said that i heard that Nintendo i don't think knew what to do with it since they barely promoted it after some time and so if they have no games for it, well ones that are what is it 3rd party games or 1st i forget which that it needed but it didn't have. they apparently are learning from their mistake with the switch since that has already outsold the wii U in Japan. i have no proof that Team-Excutioner killed it but for me it feels like Nintendo it the most. i'd love to get games on here to put on my X but i don't have a blu-ray player in my hard-drive as i though it was just to damn expensive when i bought my PC a couple years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    It killed the WiiU, but other things killed it too. Thing is developers are still effy about the Switch, remember the have to have a special department to make the Switch games so they cost the company more than xbox or sony. Pokemon just put their last games on the 3ds because of the hacks and are now focusing on the Switch, so its a vital time for the Switch, vital and fragile time, a hack could do more harm than good at this point, let us get some AAA contracts built 1st and then release a hack, remember EA and many others are still holding back atm because of the WiiU failure

this has nothing to do with nintendo failing as you stated some of the real reasons which is nintendo do what they want and never think about anyone else just look how they operate it's like they are stuck in 90's

developers will support what makes them money which is why they dont really support nintendo plus all modern developers excluding nintendo offer online support.

the switch just like wiiu are hardware wise over priced how they can price the thing more then ps4/xb1 is a joke both those consoles have far higher end hardware and would cost way more to produce.

nintendo consoles are only good for their own studio content nothing else

this team-excuter mod is not offering piracy by the way more like homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by mortmaru View Post
    this has nothing to do with nintendo failing as you stated some of the real reasons which is nintendo do what they want and never think about anyone else just look how they operate it's like they are stuck in 90's

developers will support what makes them money which is why they dont really support nintendo plus all modern developers excluding nintendo offer online support.

the switch just like wiiu are hardware wise over priced how they can price the thing more then ps4/xb1 is a joke both those consoles have far higher end hardware and would cost way more to produce.

nintendo consoles are only good for their own studio content nothing else

this team-excuter mod is not offering piracy by the way more like homebrew
    The Switch has already been hacked, the guy is holding it back for awhile. I think its the same guy behind the 3ds or vita i cant remember too many things in my head. Correct though Nintendo did kill the U by telling developers to make every game work with the gamepad, meaning more money to port a game to the U and in a lot of cases would have been dumb or made no logical sense. I understand that, i still think a early hack is bad, but Original Xbox Team said the hacks is what made Xbox a hit against the PS2 Giant at the time. The Switch will succeed in more ways than just 1st party this gen, the new kid cardboard thing is awesome looking, I wish I had that as a kid. We all know this is just the beginning too, Nintendo will throw hundreds of peripherals our way and they hit more than they miss. The Amiibos are making serious money by themselves and add to game content and fun. My Switch is dusty right now I won't lie, but so was my PS4 and Xbox One for 2yrs after launch, worse launch for games ever, the dreamcast had more in a year than Sony and Xbox in 2 this round. I expect Nintendo to drop many games this time, 3rd party and exclusives that make them a hard competitor again for the 1st time since the wii. All that said they need to put online chat on the system or it wont last, people do not like nor want to use their phone for multiplayer.

Damn i have a friend that works with Team Excuter was also part of Team-Jungle
    I wonder if hes in on this ? i best go and message him see if i can get anymore info