Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 pc set, Beats by Dre

Talking 10 pc set, Beats by Dre

So my 10 pc package of Beats by Dre came today, it took awhile to get here, b/c of Veterans day(thanks to all you vets at there). So like 8 days I think, free shipping, but that's not bad from China

Pic from my phone...The ones at the bottom are the legit pair that I got last year, sound quality is very close, but some of the headphones were offset a little, no biggie though. Time to turn that $107.83 into $500+...I already have a few people lined up to buy a set (yes they know they aren't the "real deal") lol

Seller Reviews:

Tradetang:

Dvdgirl: Tours: Got my first set from her, came in 6 days and they weren't perfect, but they were decent enough to sell for $40-$50 a piece

Recommended for tours(Didn't buy studios from her)

DHgate:

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynut_9 View Post
    Solars; bought 12. Expeced delivery was 10 working days mine came in 6 so want expecting them when the came. All of the boxs were undamaged. Also the headphone quality was very good aswell better than expected. Very good seller overall!
    So now time to make some money

Recommended(Tours)
    Enterprise: Studios:Ordered from her 2 weeks b4 Christmas and they didn't get here until a month later. Always be wary when ordering around holidays, thought 2 weeks was enough but I was wrong. Neway, they came in great condition with no pieces/parts missing.

Recommended for Studios(Didn't buy tours from them)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick1 View Post
    China666: is a very good seller. Items came as expected, tracking number given and great communication. The boxes themselves were of very high quality and nearly all were undamaged, except 1 or 2 that had corners slightly dinted, but let me stress this damage was very minimal.

Highly, Highly Recommended!

HoTxBLooDeD’s Reviews(all of which are on DHgate)

Disclaimer: These are just my experiences on DHGATE buying and selling Beats By Dre. I have not bought or sold headphones in months. So things could have changed.

Army
    I bought at least 80 Black or White Studios, 50 Tours, and a few Kobe Bryant Edition. For the most part they take about a week to arrive. Although during Christmas season some took a month to 2 months to show up. Although I don’t believe it had much to do with the seller just bad luck and bad shipping services.

Most of the Studios I didn’t see and they went straight to people who paid for them. That being said out of all of those I got only a handful of Studios returned mostly because they were not genuine. A few were broken but I can ship them back within a year for a replacement.

I would recommend Army. They also always answer the chat and speak good English much better than any other sellers.

Player–
    I bought probably a little over 100 Tours from him. I also bought a few Special Edition Studios that Army just didn’t have. The Tours were fine and were identical to all the other Tours I bought. I never got any Special Edition Studios returned. So I guess they were fine. Same as above some orders took a month or so to arrive.

He now sells the Pros. His English is bad and is 50/50 on answering live chat. Although his price for Tours was pretty good and was the first seller I worked with. I don’t know if he sells Tours anymore.

He’s a good seller with good products.
    If he sells Tours still I would recommend him.
    If not they’re are usually better sellers for the Studios.

Churchill -
    Bought a few Red Headphones from him. He is a little pricier than the others. He ships DHL which is faster and much more reliable. He also has lots of colors Pink, Purple, etc. For a pair of Red Studios I believe it was like $150 with shipping. You pay extra for Red and DHL. Probably about a $20 premium for DHL. I sold these for over $200 a pair. So I didn’t care.

Recommended for color Studios if you can’t find them elsewhere for a better deal.

e_shop2008 –
    I would say I drop shipped about 50 Tours from him. When I ran out of stock of my own Tours I started drop shipping them from him. They were $18 each I believe. I wasn’t making much profit off of them but it was some and all I did was put their address in. I never had a pair from him returned and it seems everyone in this thread that used him is happy. I personally have not seen his headphones. He uses a cheap shipping service which can sometimes be slow not much slower though.

Highly recommend for drop shipping Tours.
    As of November 13th, 2011 this thread is one year old...YAY! HAPPY BDAY hustle!

He's gone, is this real life? LULCOPTER
    Don't click this link...DON'T DO IT!

Default Re: 10 pc set, Beats by Dre

Gut-Swap ftw???

These are sick man fair play

My old account got closed..

How much are you selling them for?

Sweet got me a pair off 9.89 dhgate ftw thanks fir pm'ing me bout em + rep when I get on my comp

r u gonna return them to get the legits ones than sell the legit ones how r u gonna do this???

Quote Originally Posted by XBOX00716 View Post
    r u gonna return them to get the legits ones than sell the legit ones how r u gonna do this???
    how do you return em to get legit ones?!

idk send them to beats and see if they replace them without saying they r fake say they came messed up and try to get them replace for legit ones lol

worth a try lol i though u did it before that why i asked

naaa quanb24 i never tried it im tryna find out if derk1827 is gonna do that and if its a success ima cop the studio fakes and get the legit studios lol

Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast