Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Burned game says disc unreadable after 20 mins of playing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Burned game says disc unreadable after 20 mins of playing

    i cant figure out why it was modern warfare 3 i have a ihas burner so i thought my ihas burner would make discs work perfectly i burned it twice and same error occured. Could it be my xbox 360 i have 4 flashed 360s. thinking of trying a different 360

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    West Coast Scotland
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    349

    Default Re: Burned game says disc unreadable after 20 mins of playing

    Quote Originally Posted by tmacwarrior View Post
    i cant figure out why it was modern warfare 3 i have a ihas burner so i thought my ihas burner would make discs work perfectly i burned it twice and same error occured. Could it be my xbox 360 i have 4 flashed 360s. thinking of trying a different 360
    If the iso verified via abgx then you can rule out the iso, at which point your looking at disc problems (are you using verbatim disc`s ? ) burning problems / laser problems.It would be an idea to check to see if the game will both install / play on the other machines. If it does then you may ? have an issue with the laser in the machine giving you disc read errors.

    Should it turn out to be that one machine giving you constant disc read errors ? if your technically minded you may want to "pot tweak" the laser to see if reducing the resistance helps in removing the read errors, essentially your giving a little power boost to the laser. Only do this if you have a multimeter avaialble, and know how to use it.

    I recently tried burning to a set of Aone Gold Edition DL discs, everyone of the pack of 10 produced disc read errors on all of my 360 consoles, including the one with the new laser i recently fitted, the disc`s used, and their quality does have an impact. I would from my experience highly recommend you don`t go near Aones, just from my experience with them,stick to verbatims.
    Last edited by Darkerskies; 2nd December 2017 at 09:35 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Burned game says disc unreadable after 20 mins of playing

    i use verbatims mmk 001 apparently my other games i burned are working fine so it might be the xbox and one other game was black ops 3 my friend says its working flawless. So might be the xbox 360 gonna try a different one another day dont got time today ill let u know what happens.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    West Coast Scotland
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    349

    Default Re: Burned game says disc unreadable after 20 mins of playing

    Quote Originally Posted by tmacwarrior View Post
    i use verbatims mmk 001 apparently my other games i burned are working fine so it might be the xbox and one other game was black ops 3 my friend says its working flawless. So might be the xbox 360 gonna try a different one another day dont got time today ill let u know what happens.
    Yeah i would imagine there`s an issue with that particular machine being able to read the disc`s for whatever reason possibly the laser

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Burned game says disc unreadable after 20 mins of playing

    Can someone help me on my xbox360? My console hhas not yet been JTAGed, is it possible that downloaded game can be burned and use it to play on my console?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    West Coast Scotland
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    349

    Default Re: Burned game says disc unreadable after 20 mins of playing

    Quote Originally Posted by Bautistamarkanthony28 View Post
    Can someone help me on my xbox360? My console hhas not yet been JTAGed, is it possible that downloaded game can be burned and use it to play on my console?
    This would only be possible if your 360`s dvd drive had been previously flashed with custom firmware, if your 360 system is stock with no modifications, then no you will not be able to use any burnt disc`s, as the disc and it`s content wouldn`t be recognized by the 360.

Similar Threads

  1. xdg3 game burned with burnermax gets disc unreadable???
    By ken D. in forum Xbox360 General Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 4th July 2013, 11:47 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21st September 2012, 02:46 AM
  3. Burned nba 2k12 disc unreadable
    By dbzsuxazz in forum Xbox360 General Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31st May 2012, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 3rd December 2011, 09:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Please contact us for your DMCA OR Abuse Requests via
dmca@xbox360iso.com
Xbox360ISO website is not endorsed by or affiliated with Xbox and/or Microsoft Corporation.
eXTReMe Tracker