Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injustice 2 launches Nov. 14 on PC

Default Re: Injustice 2 launches Nov. 14 on PC

1stly i knew ya were just kidding. i wasn't mad at all at anything you said, you are right everyone plays how they like there's nothing wrong with kicking some ass on the harder modes. if you want a good laugh i was playing i forget which Uncharted game to be honest about a month ago or so and a friend of mine was making fun of me on having it set on the easy mode. but what really will make you laugh was he was playing it as i had stepped away from it and than he was complaining about it being hard! i had to laugh and i said Tommy man you were just making fun of me for having it on the easy mode imagine how hard it would be if it was higher.no comment from him he he.

as for the number honestly i didn't even think about calling, and it's not cause i am stubborn enough to ask for help. it's just that honestly i'm new to X Box and after i saw you post the number i do remember seeing it someplace. but i wanted to see if i could do it myself before i call them, i forget where i looked on how to do it i think a you tube video gave me an idea on how to do it... and it did work cause i have ADD so i'm a bit slow at times... in short i took a test years ago that made me realize something i already knew i'm better at being shown how to do something than being told.

when it comes to work and stuff like computers i mean. what really sucks is that i gotta start Injustice 2 over again but i'm not too pissed about it cause i really wasn't that far into it anyways.

The security of your account on Xbox almost makes it impossible to do anything unless you go online or call them. They make Sony look like childs play, which in return can be annoying, but atleast i am not getting fake messages on my xbox like on my ps4 all the time. Uncharted I recommend playing on normal or above for one reason, the Trophies are almost all about how many kills with each weapon and on easy it takes too many enemies away.

well i bought Recore and Quantum Break tonight i just haven't played them just yet. i installed Recore already now i'm installing Quantum Break now good think NCIS New Orleans is on

Both are great games, Recore is very fun and was very underated

well i've so far got 3 Achievements for Quantum Break and i love it man. as for Recore i started playing to day but i just could not figure out the controls just yet. it took me by surprise when i saw that it has no easy or hard mode. also if you have Recore i assume it's for the physical edition i dunno about the Digital to be honest. but there's a patch for ya to download that is the Defentive Edition sorry for bad spelling.

and that i hear helps get rid of a LOT OF bugs that were in the Original version. i bought them used for only $14 bucks each which is a pretty good deal hence why i bought them, they had one Recore that was $30 bucks but i dunno if that was the Defentive edition or not?

I buy everything digital 98% of the time, so Recore is digital and yeah it upgraded on its own. Played some Injustice 2 last night and had 5 characters to download lol I couldnt remember if I beat it but after playing for a few minutes I remembered, already beat the game the first day. I bought Battlefront 2 Deluxe and was up late playing that, great game, dont believe all the hate being said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12