Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed Origins

Default Assassins Creed Origins

I used to be a huge fan of the series up to black flag, the main creator quit and the last 3 games have sucked. I heard he came back to make Origins, is anyone getting this game and if you do, please give me your opinion and review.

Default Re: Assassins Creed Origins

have a look on youtube....
    this game seems to be a great one..
    *Xbox Jtag Jasper 16MB * March 2009*
    *FreeBoot 17489 * DashLaunch 3.16

Quote Originally Posted by Jump View Post
    have a look on youtube....
    this game seems to be a great one..
    I actually bought it the night before release lol To my surprise it is the best AC since Black Flag/ minus Revelations which sucked but made a good movie lol At any rate if you like 1-4 i recommend this one

I'll be picking this one up once it hits the sale bin. I've beat every game in the series Blag flag was a serious classic for me but I Really enjoyed Unity because of the Co-op element Syndicate was okay at best I didn't even do all the side missions but Im looking forward to getting my hands on this one the gameplay looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by bx don View Post
    I'll be picking this one up once it hits the sale bin. I've beat every game in the series Blag flag was a serious classic for me but I Really enjoyed Unity because of the Co-op element Syndicate was okay at best I didn't even do all the side missions but Im looking forward to getting my hands on this one the gameplay looks good.
    Lets just forget about Syndicate lol The gameplay is so smooth, the graphics are amazing (would love to see it in 4k) The fighting is better, a few small bugs but nothing major yet and I am about 14hrs in, but i do all side missions in every AC game, except the one you named, it sucked lol

I am still with my jtag...
    I think it is time to buy an xbox one to enjoy new games ...
    I was waiting for a hack but it seems it will take long long time...
    *Xbox Jtag Jasper 16MB * March 2009*
    *FreeBoot 17489 * DashLaunch 3.16

Quote Originally Posted by Jump View Post
    I am still with my jtag...
    I think it is time to buy an xbox one to enjoy new games ...
    I was waiting for a hack but it seems it will take long long time...
    Not even a whisper of a hack yet, i remember team xecuter saying it would take a few years, 4 in now and nothing

i dunno yet if i'll buy it as i've never played the series before.. the series never caught my interest before but the new one looks fun actually. i have seen the film and i thought it was decent but i felt they spent far too much time training than they should have.

You have to start with part 1, then part 2, Brotherhood, you can skip Revelations and just watch it on youtube as its more of a movie than an actual game. Then Part 3, Black Flag, up to you on Rogue, skip Unity because it sucks, Liberation was pretty good, then Syndicate and Finally Origins. Origins is badass but part 2 was my favorite, dont play Origins though if you want the story because they actually finally put a story back in the games that was missing in Rogue, Unity and Syndicate. The movie was awesome part 2 is already in the works, the more time you spend in the anamis the more of your ancestors talents you aquire, so going in you cant fight, after a few times in your a badass lol But stay in too long or go in too much and your brain gets turned into scrambled eggs.

ya know funny enough the series never caught my eye until i saw footage for the new one at E3 this year. i haven't watched any game play on you tube yet so i dunno if i'll get it. but i hope the 2nd film is better than the 1st film. i didn't hate it but the way it ended it was like that's the end? the film was only starting to feel like it just began to be honest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast