Thread: Star Wars The Last Jedi Official Trailer

Default Star Wars The Last Jedi Official Trailer

Default Re: Star Wars The Last Jedi Official Trailer

really looking forward to this one. thanks for the video

Quote Originally Posted by bx don View Post
    really looking forward to this one. thanks for the video
    Me too, just saw the trailer and now I am hyped up. Had me sitting here thinking "I guess I am gonna have to go and pay to see this and not get a drink while sneaking in snacks" lol So expensive to see a movie nowadays. The only Star Wars i didn't care for was Rogue One, It just bored me, not the worse movie ever, but not really my taste when i think of Star Wars.

Super stoked about this movie! I hear you, Lord Gannon. Rogue One and Episode 7 could've been done better IMO. I am excited for the new story eventho, it would have been great to see Jacen Solo rule the empire as Darth Caedus. IDK if any of you have read the books but I would highly recommend them. Especially, the Legends series. So many good books! The movies are great but they pale in comparison. Just my opinion...Can't wait to see it in IMAX theater!

Quote Originally Posted by unleasher View Post
    Super stoked about this movie! I hear you, Lord Gannon. Rogue One and Episode 7 could've been done better IMO. I am excited for the new story eventho, it would have been great to see Jacen Solo rule the empire as Darth Caedus. IDK if any of you have read the books but I would highly recommend them. Especially, the Legends series. So many good books! The movies are great but they pale in comparison. Just my opinion...Can't wait to see it in IMAX theater!
    I read the books and I have a question. Spoiler here so anyone reading can stop now, again spoiler time! My question is, Han and Leia get married and have twins, one of those twins becomes one of the greatest Jedi in the Saga. Do you remember the book? Did they change this outcome as it would now seem?