Thread: [DASH] XvGM - Xbox Video Game Museum - UnleashX dashboard skin (Full Release)

Default [DASH] XvGM - Xbox Video Game Museum - UnleashX dashboard skin (Full Release)

XvGM - Xbox Video Game Museum - UnleashX dashboard skin

------------------

What is XvGM? by cb-games
    ====================================================
    This skin was originally created by darknior of EmuXtras.net. I'd say it's been 7
    years in the making. After many years of revisions and no release, I asked him for
    the files and he handed them over with the tools to create the XMV. At the time,
    only about 20 Xbox XMV movies were created so I spent all of 2015 creating the
    previews for almost every game. Each XMV preview video was a previously encoded
    WMV8 for optimum performance. After finishing up with 970 of the Xbox previews, I
    decided to go back through them and correct/add text, and make sound adjustments,
    add better video to the preview box, etc..

The coolest thing about this skin is that we've basically tricked UnleashX to
    display a different video, box art, and background art - by tying them all together
    in one PiP full screen video. Plus there are added perks with the description of
    game (usually from the back of the box, or Wikipedia), numbers of players, System
    Link, etc. - basically all the info on the back of the box. (No more guess work
    with number of players when playing backups.)

This skin has been optimized to display around 250 XBEs before the RAM runs out,
    which basically reboots the Xbox. I've heard that this is a natural limitation
    of the UnleashX app/dashboard. So keep this in mind when using the skin. If you
    have too many games, including the home screen videos, NONE will display.

Sidenote: I use XBMC as a dash if I'm packing more than 250 XBEs on the HDD.

With this skin, it's best to just put the BEST games, not the REST.

Please give feedback to the individual previews and I'll be happy to make changes.

This skin is in 720 HD.

So, have your component cables ready or the description will be blurry.

Again, this skin is HD ONLY.

Currently missing about 10 previews (for some obscure Japanese titles), but
    I'll create these when I get a chance to record video. Enjoy!

big thanks to kaos_engr.

link(15GB)
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!lfgHQSpI!S4uat0XYIVIozuml-lDbkhTVscIOK8pbmeHnOU2P3Ps
    IMPORTANT INFO ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM MY PUTLOCKER LINKS:
    to download from my putlocker links,when you copy and paste the link into your browser,change the word putlocker in the link to firedrive.

My JTAG/RGH XBOX rips
    http://www.xbox360iso.com/my-jtag-rgh-t679050.html

Default Re: [DASH] XvGM - Xbox Video Game Museum - UnleashX dashboard skin (Full Release)

I will have to dust off the old xbox and check this out. I remember making skins for UnleashX and appreciate the time it must have taken to create all the XMV's. Thanks for all the hard work and of course, for sharing!

Default Re: [DASH] XvGM - Xbox Video Game Museum - UnleashX dashboard skin (Full Release)

downloading now appreciate all of your hard work