Thread: I need proof of ZARTH!

Default I need proof of ZARTH!

Hey guys, an old-timer here. I wonder if anyone can help me. I've been active on this forum around 2009-2011, good times, btw. Now I'm on a nostalgia trip, logged in for the first time in like 5 years or so. I was wondering how the forum is doing (turned out pretty much like I imagined...) but most of all, I wanted to do a very silly thing... I need to see Zarth 7 Link Thread again!! I mean, that thread started my X360 piracy adventure, it was so revolutionary to use just 7 Megaupload links instead of 70 rapidshare ones... But enough with my babbling - I know the thread is long, long gone. But I was wondering, if anyone from the old days is still active here and maybe, just mabye, can post a screenshot of that classic thread..? Or other kind of archive..? That would be such a nostalgia blast for me!
    Last edited by rozkminator; 15th September 2017 at 06:58 PM.

Default Re: I need proof of ZARTH!

I come and visit the site every few months just to see if it's still alive. Zarths thread was awesome. This forum used to be a good hang out spot. Good memories.
    Live Stream Group
    Code:
    http://www.xbox360iso.com/group.php?groupid=119
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    damn if someone could dl and rip it it would make my weekend

I think Zarth also did modding at some point too? Anywho thanks to him and his uploads I bought a lifetime MU account.

Funny I was just reminiscing on the old days so I logged on tonight for my first time in many years. 2008 to 2011 were the best. This site used to be a lot of fun, checking in daily to see what new games were released, playing cat and mouse with M$ and waiting on c4eva to release his new fix. I learned to mod with help from senior members. I really owe a lot to this site. I not only modded my system, but I made it a business and did really well for a few years. It was out of necessity since I was a casualty, like many others, of the horrible economy in 2008. I got laid off. With the extra time on my hands, and no money for games, I learned to do it all myself and it was awesome. Great times.
    "Don't Thank Me, + Rep Me"

hey im doing the samething. the good ol days

Good Times