Thread: Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLCs Freezing My 360. Anyone Know a Fix?

Question Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLCs Freezing My 360. Anyone Know a Fix?

I downloaded Skyrim's DLCs and injected them into a flashdrive using Horizon. I plugged the drive into my 360, started up XEX Menu, and opened Skyrim. It did the little Bethesda logo, and then asked me to select a drive. I selected my 360's HDD, and a message then popped up saying "Loading Downloadable Content." Then, the smoke in the background froze. I restarted the 360, and it happened again. I tried only loading one DLC on the flashdrive at a time, and the only one that didn't freeze my 360 was Hearthfire. the other ones cause it to freeze, and I have to restart it. I've tried downloading the DLCs from a different place, but its the same thing. Ive also tried loading the flashdrive as my storage device, and the same thing happens.
    Last edited by IncendiumAddict; 9th September 2017 at 04:26 AM.

Default Re: Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLCs Freezing My 360. Anyone Know a Fix?

Did You add proper TU to Your hdd:\content\TitleID\000B0000\ folder
    Search for proper files in xboxunity.net (proper it means Your game MediaID )

I'm not very experienced at this whole modding thing, so I have no idea what TU is, But I'll look into it and try to figure it out. Thx for reply.

TU = Title Update. Go here http://xboxunity.net/ and Search for Skyrim. You will see plenty of TUs. Make sure u download and install the correct TU for your game by checking the Media ID. The TU has to match the Media ID. After downloading the file, use Xbox 360 Content Manager for easy installation or place it manually in the correct folder. Good luck!