Thread: Please help me, Can someone please tell me which moded xbox 360 i have ???

Default Please help me, Can someone please tell me which moded xbox 360 i have ???

this is the first time i have purchased a xbox and i dont have no information about xbox and modding. I purchased a Modded xbox 360 from ebay. the person who sold me this informed me that the xbox is modded but he doesn't know which one.
    I m able to play pirated DVD's on it but when i try to play new games like batman arkham knight, it gives me an error "this disk is not supported", i also installed this game on my hard drive but then again its asking for disk. let me know if there is any special way to download games on your hard drive and play it. today i connected this xbox to the internet and it asked me to update it dashboard but i did not updated it.
    i dont want to open its console so plz tell me the way to check for its mod without opening the whole console.
    Also MFR is 2009-9-09
    and dashboard version is - 2.0.15574.0
    Mother board - Jasper
    even after removing the hard drive i m able to play copy dvd's
    i can also change the themes in this xbox 360

Let me know if your need any more info. Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by saifprvz; 27th February 2017 at 02:05 AM. Reason: update motherboard info

Default Re: Please help me, Can someone please tell me which moded xbox 360 i have ???

is possible xbox modded with old LT modding on DVD drive (not RGH/jtag)... also dash is too old and also you need upgrade dashboard to play newer games, no mater did you have LT or RGH mod...

in case LT modding, after dash upgrade you will must upgrade LT modding also

btw. with LT mod you cant play games from HDD, only from DVD, to play from HDD you need RGH mod
    Last edited by dxdy_dado; 26th February 2017 at 01:55 AM.

Default Re: Please help me, Can someone please tell me which moded xbox 360 i have ???

hi dxdy... thank you so much for this great info... can you please tell me if there is any possible way to confirm which moded xbox i have also i will surely update my dashboard as well but to which version ??

i dont think i have LT modding because first things is in not able to connect to xbox live. second i can still play crack DVD's even after taking out the 120GB hard drive.
    Correct me if me wrong, since i have very less knowledge about modding.

removing hdd dont mean anything

did console opened before, check warranty sticker
    did you have xexMenu in games folder....
    that is clue for RGH mod

if not, you have LT mod
    Last edited by dxdy_dado; 27th February 2017 at 12:29 PM.

i think its a flashed mod as u sad before. reason is no XEXmenu... i tried to install XEX menu on my xbox but it was shown as a corrupted life.