Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: MegaThread Xbox 360 Games Collection 1600 ISOs [1Fichier] [1 Link]

Default Re: MegaThread Xbox 360 Games Collection 1600 ISOs [1Fichier] [1 Link]

Quote Originally Posted by AlvRo View Post
    That's because I change all the addresses of the folders.
    Because there are people who put the direct link to the folder in the forums on the Internet.
    Exactly the same as what you are doing in your comment.
    If you can edit the comment and remove the link

Direct URL removed as requested, i`ll check my direct url link if i get a shared folder issue in future, had no idea this was a big issue for your content.

AlvRo is offline Uploader lvl - III XBOXISO Enthusiast

It is not a very important problem in the short term, because changing the folder's address resolves the problem quickly
    but it is always better to avoid putting the direct link of any server in the forums

Thumbs up Re: MegaThread Xbox 360 Games Collection 1600 ISOs [1Fichier] [1 Link]

Quote Originally Posted by AlvRo View Post
    Thank you
    I just hope everyone enjoys this collection
    On a server with possibility of free download and without limitations
    Whatahell you are the ''AlvRo'' guy on my games passwords??!!! very cool! Nice to see you here. Great work!! Thanks for all the great games uploaded!! Its my first day here and im looking for DLCs links/torrents only. Do you have some idea? Sorry the pathetic English language k Its not my native language. T H A N K Y O U !!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpiece-Hunter View Post
    Whatahell you are the ''AlvRo'' guy on my games passwords??!!! very cool! Nice to see you here. Great work!! Thanks for all the great games uploaded!! Its my first day here and im looking for DLCs links/torrents only. Do you have some idea? Sorry the pathetic English language k Its not my native language. T H A N K Y O U !!

torrent links you will not find many here
    This is a direct downloads website.

no one in their right mind will use torrents over 1Fichier direct download links , Torrents by the way, are not allowed via this website, site rules.

Hi AlvRo, i am a total noob on this and recently modded my 360. I can't get to the link providing the games, i have tried doing it according to your instructions, and i get to the google spreedsheat, when im there i choose xbox 360 games and then its endless loop of different sites that i must go through. It always ends the next link refers me to another one. Again, i am a complete noob, sorry for that, any help regarding this problem?

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderAllen View Post
    Hi AlvRo, i am a total noob on this and recently modded my 360. I can't get to the link providing the games, i have tried doing it according to your instructions, and i get to the google spreedsheat, when im there i choose xbox 360 games and then its endless loop of different sites that i must go through. It always ends the next link refers me to another one. Again, i am a complete noob, sorry for that, any help regarding this problem?

Many thanks!
    when you click on games
    We will send you to a website with captcha.
    Solve the captcha
    and continue
    You will see a link, click on the link.
    Close the advertising windows and click on the link again.
    and on the next web, just wait 5 seconds and click on jump advertising

Blue Dragon disc 2 RF link is DEAD

just tried to access the ps4 pkg files via my firestick to have a browse the ads are impossible to cope with there so invasive that you never reach the content page your locked into a constant loop of denying notifications

You can see the video, how easy it is, in less than 1 minute I can access thousands of games to download.
    with the Firefox browser

https://streamable.com/2xu6w

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast