Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: MegaThread Xbox 360 Games Collection 1600 ISOs [1Fichier] [1 Link]

Default Re: MegaThread Xbox 360 Games Collection 1600 ISOs [1Fichier] [1 Link]

QUOTE=AlvRo;5704410]You can see the video, how easy it is, in less than 1 minute I can access thousands of games to download.
    with the Firefox browser

https://streamable.com/2xu6w[/QUOTE]

Yeah that might be what happens for you, however when trying to access the content on a firestick you never get the opportunity to get as far as adfly, your simply bombarded with a constant loop of ad notifications which you cant get passed.

I will generally access this content via a pc and can get to the links no problem, but i simply couldn`t beleive how bad it was via opera on the firestick, i don`t mind a bit of ad generation but being stuck i a constant generating funweb ad loop isn`t acceptable as far as i`m concerened. I`ll just need to use the direct folder link to get to the content which is fine until it`s altered.
    Last edited by Darkerskies; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:28 PM.

I purchased a premium account from 1fichier. I entered in my info to Jdownloaded... all was verified... but the download is as slow as before.... Am I doing something wrong?

Paid for premium account, but my downloads are still as slow as they were on free account... All my settings are correctly verified in Jdownloader... Am I possibly doing something wrong?

I tried to make a post last night... and it evidently never posted.

Still trying to post on this thread.. Says it is waiting or a Mod.. feel free to delete.

Hello, AlvRo.

I can't access any of your links redirecting to linksafe because it gives a SLL error to every browser I currently have installed in my PC (Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer)

Can you help me with this? I can't download the games like this.

I'll even donate to you if you help me out, or even if you don't. You deserve a donation for all the hard work you have to constantly keep these direct links.

AlvRo is offline Uploader lvl - III XBOXISO Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
    Hello, AlvRo.

I can't access any of your links redirecting to linksafe because it gives a SLL error to every browser I currently have installed in my PC (Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer)

Can you help me with this? I can't download the games like this.

I'll even donate to you if you help me out, or even if you don't. You deserve a donation for all the hard work you have to constantly keep these direct links.
    read the message I sent you
    and you have the solution

I am getting this error while trying to access your spreadsheet:

We're sorry. This document is not published.

can another member do a quick speed test on any of the free links, i think 1fichier may have introduced a speed limit on there free downloads ? these downloads at least for me are capped at 500kbs and have been for the last few days.

i can usually easily hit 21 mb, might be a server issue ? however its been like this for the past few days, anyone shed any light on a new potential speed cap ?

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930