Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: MegaThread Xbox 360 Games Collection 1600 ISOs [1Fichier] [1 Link]

AlvRo is offline Uploader lvl - III XBOXISO Enthusiast

Default Re: MegaThread Xbox 360 Games Collection 1600 ISOs [1Fichier] [1 Link]

Quote Originally Posted by koopa_styles View Post
    Dead Space 1 & 2 (and probably 3 but i haven't checked) are in fucking Spanish. Thanks
    you have several regions for this game
    dead space 3 is multi with english
    dead space 2 you have region free is english
    and dead space 1 you have ntscu in english

Quote Originally Posted by mxstar1 View Post
    First of all, thank you for this awesome set!

Is there a way to use jdownloader to grab all the games?
    It keeps telling me the link is private and i am not authorized.
    already solved, you have to update the JD
    to download all ,copy the 1fichier folder to the JD and add password to all the links, there is an option for this in the JD

Sorry to bother you, but I don't know if I should ask you this question since this isn't directly related to your MegaThread.

I've browsed your other collections link, and I found that you also have Xbox 360 DLC links, but even though I can find Nier DLC mentioned on the following DLC list, I can't seem to find the link :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ladjI/pubhtml#

Can you please check if you still have the link or the file, and if possible share it with me ?

Thanks for the great content.

Quote Originally Posted by shinji10th View Post
    Sorry to bother you, but I don't know if I should ask you this question since this isn't directly related to your MegaThread.

I've browsed your other collections link, and I found that you also have Xbox 360 DLC links, but even though I can find Nier DLC mentioned on the following DLC list, I can't seem to find the link :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ladjI/pubhtml#

Can you please check if you still have the link or the file, and if possible share it with me ?

Thanks for the great content.
    When I have a little time, I'll put this whole list back

hi. thank you for all your hard work in this thread!!! I am having difficulty with the password?? everytime I put in ByAlvRo it does nothing but keeps bringing me back to same page to put password in again. can you help ? thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by AlvRo View Post
    When I have a little time, I'll put this whole list back
    Thanks for uploading it, you are the best.

"Shared folder not found" 26/1/19 can someone else please confirm if there having the same issue ? the redirect on the "GAME" link is now causing my Nod32 Anti virus to go nuts,blocking all access to the content
    Last edited by Darkerskies; 26th January 2019 at 07:07 PM.

Everything works fine, it's a problem with your antivirus.
    It's a false positive, because I do not use the antivirus and I've never had any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by AlvRo View Post
    Everything works fine, it's a problem with your antivirus.
    It's a false positive, because I do not use the antivirus and I've never had any problems.
    i presumed it was a false positive however i wanted to just check that the shared folder could still be accessed,i`ll need to look further at the redirect game url to see exactly why this is being tagged as dangerous ? could possibly be resolved via the next definitions update or not as the case maybe.

Thanks for the PS4 Pkg`s by the way i`ll be interested to see this new 6.20 method on the games which hopefully will be released fairly soon.

Problem seems to have been that the original folder url has changed which provides a
    Shared folder not found error.
    Last edited by Darkerskies; 27th January 2019 at 06:09 PM.

That's because I change all the addresses of the folders.
    Because there are people who put the direct link to the folder in the forums on the Internet.
    Exactly the same as what you are doing in your comment.
    If you can edit the comment and remove the link

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast