Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: MegaThread Xbox 360 Games Collection 1600 ISOs [1Fichier] [1 Link]

Default Re: MegaThread Xbox 360 Games Collection 1600 ISOs [1Fichier] [1 Link]

Quote Originally Posted by AlvRo View Post
    there is a problem with the JD and the 1fichier password
    I have updated the JD and now I have that problem with the password
    before updating the jd to the latest version there were no problems

I have reported the error in JD support
    surely they will solve it soon

Yeah i was pretty sure there was an issue, i`ve switched across to using IDM right now just until it`s resolved, if anyone`s just switch across to IDM please remember to use the "customize key" option for the download, or you`ll just end up with a small text file rather than the iso. Hopefully the JD2 issue will get fixed asap.
    Last edited by Darkerskies; 4th March 2018 at 07:07 PM.

AlvRo is offline Uploader lvl - III XBOXISO Supporter

I have updated the JD today and the problem seems already solved

Quote Originally Posted by AlvRo View Post
    I have updated the JD today and the problem seems already solved

Yeah all now seems good to go, the password is now being accepted properly via JD2

AlvRo is offline Uploader lvl - III XBOXISO Supporter

It was fast
    in any case @Darkerskies thanks for the help you give people on the web

Hello AlvRo first of all I wanted to say thank you for the links so far I have been able to play XDG2 games but I have a couple problems...Afro samurai NTSC/NTSCJ seems to crash after 50% of burning and gives me an error report...is that file corrupted? Second, The XDG3 games that are 8.14 GB and up download on CD but when I put them in the xbox 360 they don't read its says "play game" but no game picture loads or plays...I am using a generic DVD-R DL burner with BurnerMAX v0.15 which supposebly allows me to burn XDG3 Games(it burns XDG2 games fine[7.30 GB Games]), do I need a better drive like a "LITE-ON drive"? and third I was able to burn black ops 3 full after using the BurnerMAX v0.15 software but didn't activate the program...when I activated the program the second black ops 3 disc i burned(because the first one failed) loaded to like 54% then gave me an error message saying that i couldn't make the operation because it was illegal...do you know whats going on and can anyone help me?

Thanks man you're the best!

@ AztekDestroyer

If you run the game iso through Abgx and it verifies correctly ? then the game iso is perfect i.e it can`t be corrupt. If the iso`s fine then the problem lies with your hardware it may well be the 360 is having problems reading the make of DVD media your using (are you burning the XGD3 titles onto verbatim DL DVD Discs ?)

Run one of the previously burned disc`s through abgx, and see if it verifies? could also be laser problems with the burner itself, process of elimination i`m afraid. i`d also suggest using Imgburn for burning your disc`s as the Burnermax payload tool is inbuilt to the application, and will be offered as and when required for your XGD3 burns.
    Last edited by Darkerskies; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:49 PM.

@Darkerskies
    Yes the .iso verifies on abgx...and yes I am burning with Verbatim 8.5gb Dvd r dl...im guessing its the dvd drive im burning with I recently bought a lite on ihas424-98-B but i still need to buy the x360 usb pro that might be the answer to my problem once I flash the drive...thanks a lot I will get back to this if I run into anymore problems!

Quote Originally Posted by AztekDestroyer View Post
    @Darkerskies
    Yes the .iso verifies on abgx...and yes I am burning with Verbatim 8.5gb Dvd r dl...im guessing its the dvd drive im burning with I recently bought a lite on ihas424-98-B but i still need to buy the x360 usb pro that might be the answer to my problem once I flash the drive...thanks a lot I will get back to this if I run into anymore problems!
    Best of luck not having to pay silly money for an X360 USB PRO V2 i`m still using my VIA VT6421 card as and when required, you might have also considered a LiteOn Optiarc ad-5290s archival burner these burn XGD3 isos`s right out the box
    Last edited by Darkerskies; 1 Week Ago at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkerskies View Post
    Best of luck not having to pay silly money for an X360 USB PRO V2 i`m still using my VIA VT6421 card as and when required, you might have also considered a LiteOn Optiarc ad-5290s archival burner these burn XGD3 isos`s right out the box
    I got an XK3Y and never looked back. Coz I don't have any iHAS DVD burner and the tools for burning the iso game files. I would highly recommend the XK3Y for playing backups. But support is dead for it. I don't play online so it is good. I only play online on the PS4 and Xbox One and those won't get fully hacked much later on in the future. Only the PS4 is hacked but newer firmwares won't work.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920