Thread: What is one of your favorite xbox games?

Serenity Guest

Default What is one of your favorite xbox games?

KOTOR 1 and 2 remaster them already and give us part 3. Fable, Jade Empire, The guy Game (had to add it) so many to name. Name yours

Default Re: What is one of your favorite xbox games?

Well lets be real here, halo for me sold me on the system, il never forget the fat kid across the street came over with his xbox, i use that term cause he was a little ____ disturber, but i digress.. it was wonderful playing demos for splinter cell, and gunvalkary, but then i turned on this game called halo, demo of course. and oh my god, it wasn't 2 minutes and i was on the phone with blockbuster seeing if i could rent the thing and of course they were all gone. so for me i gotta say halo was really on top. but some really good games i fond over the years are Hunter the reckoning, rollercoaster tycoon was awesome, Myst 4, crimson skies to name a few, tony hawk 4 and underground were amazing, cause they were 720p unlike ps4. my 2 cents anyways, OG xbox was also the first time i really got in depth with modding consoles. that box opened up a world of possibilities iv never seen, and i still consider it the grandfather to softmods.
    Last edited by warlockv2; 10th January 2017 at 02:59 AM. Reason: i had a cuss word in there :)

Serenity Guest

Default Re: What is one of your favorite xbox games?

Quote Originally Posted by warlockv2 View Post
    Well lets be real here, halo for me sold me on the system, il never forget the fat kid across the street came over with his xbox, i use that term cause he was a little ____ disturber, but i digress.. it was wonderful playing demos for splinter cell, and gunvalkary, but then i turned on this game called halo, demo of course. and oh my god, it wasn't 2 minutes and i was on the phone with blockbuster seeing if i could rent the thing and of course they were all gone. so for me i gotta say halo was really on top. but some really good games i fond over the years are Hunter the reckoning, rollercoaster tycoon was awesome, Myst 4, crimson skies to name a few, tony hawk 4 and underground were amazing, cause they were 720p unlike ps4. my 2 cents anyways, OG xbox was also the first time i really got in depth with modding consoles. that box opened up a world of possibilities iv never seen, and i still consider it the grandfather to softmods.
    Halo was the bomb!!! System link then came xbconnect to play online players before live was a thought, loved it. I really want a KOTOR 3 though, damn give me the software and story and I'll make it, i hate geometry though, so I would need help creating character models, really hate geometry, like really really hate it.