Thread: Profile Crown Modding { IŽll pay for somebody who can do this to me)

Default Profile Crown Modding { IŽll pay for somebody who can do this to me)

I need a mod for my profile , can somebody edit my xbox live years ? the number located on your profile gold bar ( crown ) im going to pay for somebody who can do this for me ! thanks.

Default Re: Profile Crown Modding { IŽll pay for somebody who can do this to me)

not 100% sure that can be done, but i would imagine so. do you plan to take your profile online (on xbox live)? if so, i think it would get banned. if you plan to stay offline, for example on a jtag/rgh system, then it would be fine. let me know, and in the meantime i'll look into this and find out how.
    Last edited by quickmythril; 21st September 2016 at 09:29 PM.

Default Re: Profile Crown Modding { IŽll pay for somebody who can do this to me)

Quote Originally Posted by quickmythril View Post
    not 100% sure that can be done, but i would imagine so. do you plan to take your profile online (on xbox live)? if so, i think it would get banned. if you plan to stay offline, for example on a jtag/rgh system, then it would be fine. let me know, and in the meantime i'll look into this and find out how.
    i want to do it online , to make it sync for xbox live , and show off to everyone you know haha, i want 4 years in the number

ok well i found the way to do it. i was going to say with this program you can only go up to 10, but you just wanted 4 so that works. it seems like you can set a higher number but it will only show 10. not sure about people who have had their profile since launch, which would be 11 by now. couldn't find any examples of this online. also i don't know when it would change yours from 4 to 5. i guess if i don't change anything else it would just be based on the date you made this gamertag.

anyway if you want i can do it for you, or i can tell you how to do it. i personally don't really recommend it, but people said they have done it without getting in any trouble. you don't need to pay me anything. just send me a link to download the profile, and i'll link you back the edited one. the file i need would be under /Content/E000-YOURPROFILE#/FFFE07D1/00010000/ on your storage device. i'll make sure to test it out to see that it works properly before i return it to you. again you take this online at your own risk. i am not responsible for anything you do with the file after you get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by quickmythril View Post
    ok well i found the way to do it. i was going to say with this program you can only go up to 10, but you just wanted 4 so that works. it seems like you can set a higher number but it will only show 10. not sure about people who have had their profile since launch, which would be 11 by now. couldn't find any examples of this online. also i don't know when it would change yours from 4 to 5. i guess if i don't change anything else it would just be based on the date you made this gamertag.

anyway if you want i can do it for you, or i can tell you how to do it. i personally don't really recommend it, but people said they have done it without getting in any trouble. you don't need to pay me anything. just send me a link to download the profile, and i'll link you back the edited one. the file i need would be under /Content/E000-YOURPROFILE#/FFFE07D1/00010000/ on your storage device. i'll make sure to test it out to see that it works properly before i return it to you. again you take this online at your own risk. i am not responsible for anything you do with the file after you get it back.
    No problem , iŽll send the link to ya by pm , thanks dude , you helped a lot!