Thread: borderlands ps issue

Default borderlands ps issue

hi folks, i have played borderlands pre sequel allway through with each character, last week after a while of been off the game thought would play it again, got all way to find the vault entrance (which leads to elseer)but everytime i try to go through portal i get the "cannot read this disc clean with a cloth bla bla" so checked disc and there was some slight scratches but tried again and same thing. so did a reburn and same thing in same place, so thought could possibly be bad disc "verbs" this time i re-downloaded game iso (have prem @speedsh)burnt again and same, at same place, so went back to beginning of game where can chose a character so chose willem and he was in elseer and after a couple of seconds i got the dreaded cannot read disc message.
    what is getting me is i have completed game with each character and this didnt happen once.

PS: only thing i can add is i have changed laser, and games load immediately so wouldnt think that was prob.

Default Re: borderlands ps issue

did you try installing the game disc to the internal hard drive on the 360? that is usually a good way to test that the disc can read fine all the way through. plus then it doesn't load from the disc as much during play time. why did you change your laser? and did you adjust the potentiometer on it?

hi, thnx for reply, i think i do have game installed to hd i presume thats why i can go back to different characters, changed laser as it stopped reading games, did a pot check and it was under 3, my fault as i tried to save money,but as i said the new laser loads games straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by quickmythril View Post
    did you try installing the game disc to the internal hard drive on the 360? that is usually a good way to test that the disc can read fine all the way through. plus then it doesn't load from the disc as much during play time. why did you change your laser? and did you adjust the potentiometer on it?
    you were correct, i must of uninstalled it when i last completed the game, reinstalled and bingo staraight through to elseer.
    so tyvm quickmythril as was doing my head in, honestly thought was still installed

awesome glad i could help!