Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 152

Thread: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-5 & TUs

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-3 &

    can u upload 41560924 chapter 4 or 41560926 chapter 5?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-3 &

    please add episode 4 and 5 and epilogue of complete collection

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    53787

    Default Re: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-3 &

    if i'm not mistaken you can use the DLC from either version interchangeably, just put it in the different folder. i haven't had a chance to get the new episodes yet, but people have posted them here in other threads i think.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-3 &

    i try yesterday,41560924 chapter 5 DLC can use in 41560926 CHAPTER 1,but the achievement not change,is 44 not 53.....

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-3 &

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenry View Post
    Any updates on when episode 4-5 / epilogue will be uploaded ?
    stange! 41560926 has epilogue under episode 5,41560924 don't has epilogue


  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    53787

    Default Re: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-3 &

    Quote Originally Posted by nictse View Post
    stange! 41560926 has epilogue under episode 5,41560924 don't has epilogue
    yeah i think that's supposed to be that way. the complete collection contains an epilogue, while the regular edition does not.

    "King's Quest Chapter VI: Epilogue (aka King's Quest: Epilogue)A special playable chapter of the new King's Quest: Adventures of Graham, only included in the King's Quest: The Complete Collection edition."

    SOURCE: King's Quest: Epilogue | King's Quest Omnipedia | Fandom powered by Wikia

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-3 &

    Quote Originally Posted by quickmythril View Post
    if i'm not mistaken you can use the DLC from either version interchangeably, just put it in the different folder. i haven't had a chance to get the new episodes yet, but people have posted them here in other threads i think.
    can
    you please give me links cause i can't find them anywhere here

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-3 &

    Quote Originally Posted by quickmythril View Post
    yeah i think that's supposed to be that way. the complete collection contains an epilogue, while the regular edition does not.

    "King's Quest Chapter VI: Epilogue (aka King's Quest: Epilogue)A special playable chapter of the new King's Quest: Adventures of Graham, only included in the King's Quest: The Complete Collection edition."
    SOURCE: King's Quest: Epilogue | King's Quest Omnipedia | Fandom powered by Wikia
    yeah!got it.

    but the problems is i used 41560926 doesnt has the newest TU!
    41560926 +
    41560924 DLC chapter 5 can play,but the achievement doesnt has chapter 5,becasue it doesnt has the newest tu!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    53787

    Default Re: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-3 &

    i bought the complete collection on disc, so the iso rip and title update should be coming soon.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: [MEGA] King's Quest - Both Versions Working (41560924/41560926) - Chapters 1-3 &

    Quote Originally Posted by quickmythril View Post
    i bought the complete collection on disc, so the iso rip and title update should be coming soon.
    hellyah
    can't wait , i hope to upload soon
    will it contain the epilogue chapter too?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [MEGA] King's Quest - Chapter 3: Once Upon a Climb
    By sufiyankhan1994 in forum JTAG/RGH Downloadable Content
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 3rd May 2016, 02:52 AM
  2. King's Quest - Chapter 2
    By derdiedas in forum JTAG/RGH DLC Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2nd May 2016, 03:11 AM
  3. [REQ] (41560926) Chapter 3 TU - King's Quest Complete Collection
    By quickmythril in forum Game Title Updates
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd May 2016, 02:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Please contact us for your DMCA OR Abuse Requests via
dmca@xbox360iso.com
Xbox360ISO website is not endorsed by or affiliated with Xbox and/or Microsoft Corporation.
eXTReMe Tracker