Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game room got robbed

Default Game room got robbed

While at work I had a break in. They stole my 3ds XL with my 32gig DsTwo card, my Dsi XL with a 32gig DsTwo mini card. a ds lite with a 16 gig R4 cart. 9 replica daggers from various game franchises. 4 PSP's model 1000 (2) 2000 and a 3000, all modded with 64 gig carts running 6.60 custom firmware. a 320 gig usb HDD with all types of old completed cartoons and anime series. and youtube series like DBZ Abridge. a 500 gig usb HDD with my backup PSP iso's and Xbox origional iso's and complete emulator roms for all the handhelds that were stolen. My everyday laptop. and I was working on an indi game. seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7-FFdWuajw at least I have a backup laptop that had an up to date backup of the game. that would have been 3 years of work gone. they also got 6 watches and a tablet. they looked at my two Jtag Xboxes but dropped them in the middle of the floor. I guess they were not worth it. and lastly, they stole my repair bag that contained a few Xbox modd chips and PS1 modd chips and RROD repair kits, a multi meter, and PS2 and Xbox replacement lasers. I live in a condo and i never invite people that I dont know personally into my place (they are only 4). so i believe it was a random break in. A new girl just moved into the building (single mom) and a lot of hood dudes have been coming and going. You can her fighting in the halls now, arguing, dirty diapers and used condoms in the parking lot, my mail has been stolen a couple times. later returned. ever since she moved in. we need to get her out some how. it use to be so quiet and everyone knew each other.Thanks for letting me vent my frustrations, time to rebuild my game-room/man-cave. I'm thankful they didn't steal the non replaceable stuff that i had for over 30 years. that childhood memorabilia stuff.Ain't Life A Bitch!!!!

Default Re: Game room got robbed

sorry for the double post .but i cant seem to edit or delete it

gutted for you dude

that game looks mint ... ah them were the days

+REP ME > REP WHORE

"save the earth" - i keep all my stuff there !

That sucks man, but at least you still have your backup laptop with your game on it; losing that, that would have been your biggest loss. At least everything else that was taken is replaceable.

Do the JTAGs still work? If they picked up shit and broke it without taking it, that's just beyond another level of messed up.

Hope you replace the stuff you need. Keep on keeping on, this stuff happens.

the jtags still works.I believe they had no idea what it was and thought that it was another worthless 360.And I started replacing some of the stuff. I got 4 psp 1000 series for $60. A indi video game store a few miles from my home, has a lot of broken consoles. He sold me 4 but they were actually working, so i lucked out. I also picked up 2 Nds xl for $100. I got to get a 3ds xl and i'll be good. the rest of the stuff was just stuff that i picked up cause it was cheep.

I didn't let it get me down, but it's life. Now lets finish up this game I'm creating.

Dam sorry to hear that man.

update. with the 4 PSP's I got for $60 I also got a PSP 2000 and 3000 for $25 together. and a PS3 slim and 2 fat's for $17 broken that I was able to fix thanks to YouTube videos. 2 DS xl's for $35 a broken DSi for $10 that I was able to fix. 4 DS lites for $15 a Jtag-able 360 yes Jtag-able (old enough firmware) for free. 90% of my old cartoons and movies. due to my jtag 1TB ext.HDD going bad i was able to get all but 1 game back. I just need to find "No more Heroes" for the 360 I checked the forum but it's off line, any help. It sucks I had to find all this stuff but It actually came out not so bad.

I also got a better laptop for $15 at a thrift store that they thought was broken, and sold it "as is" the power plug was off track and just needed to be snapped back into place.

That sucks...glad your getting your stuff back together tho,have you spoken to the landlord about your new neighbor?if not try that..document stuff that goes on,and has been since she moved in..maybe get a cheap security cam..best of luck with it all..

Check out my File hosting site thread
    ::
    http://www.xbox360iso.com/hosting-site-list-t664818.html

the building is condo and the tenant is the owner's daughter. the owner just defends her daughter no matter how many of us complain. So we wave installed cameras throughout the building and now it's been quiet but 2 weeks ago i came home and noticed my bathroom screen was raised. but Because I have bars on my windows now. I think they just gave up. time will tell. and I just got another PS3 slim for $10 from a thrift store. that was also broken. and once again I was able to fix easily with a heat gun and new arctic silver 5 paste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast