Thread: Need IhasXXX-XX B

Default Need IhasXXX-XX B

I had a 324 B but it busted about three months ago..... since then I'm trying to get one. Problem is, I'm from Egypt and of course can't find none. A friend told me about a service called Your online shopping friend in Egypt. - Edfa3ly that allows us to buy anything from US, UK, or UAE and delivers it to us. I already found one at 25$ on ebay and bought it on 28/11, but then after about 3 weeks I called edfa3ly customer service and they told me that the order was cancelled...... someone did buy it before edfa3ly did , and now I have about 40$ that I paid in the account, and either I transfer them to a new order or request a refund. Long story made short, I need the drive badly, and I can't seem to find one; the ones on Amazon are not stated whether they are B, and the other ones I've found on ebay are very expensive, so it'd be life-saving if anyone could find me one...... Thanks.
    Last edited by Dejiko; 19th December 2015 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Link to external site removed

Default Re: Need IhasXXX-XX B

check ebay bro i found one on their not too long ago.

Default Re: Need IhasXXX-XX B

Quote Originally Posted by Romino View Post
    I had a 324 B but it busted about three months ago..... since then I'm trying to get one. Problem is, I'm from Egypt and of course can't find none. A friend told me about a service called Your online shopping friend in Egypt. - Edfa3ly that allows us to buy anything from US, UK, or UAE and delivers it to us. I already found one at 25$ on ebay and bought it on 28/11, but then after about 3 weeks I called edfa3ly customer service and they told me that the order was cancelled...... someone did buy it before edfa3ly did , and now I have about 40$ that I paid in the account, and either I transfer them to a new order or request a refund. Long story made short, I need the drive badly, and I can't seem to find one; the ones on Amazon are not stated whether they are B, and the other ones I've found on ebay are very expensive, so it'd be life-saving if anyone could find me one...... Thanks.
    If you still looking for one i have x2 ihas124b drives.
    One is flashed with max firmware and other is stock.

One with max firmware has done about 60 games in total over the years.
    Other has never been used.

Also little tip when searching on Amazon for ihas124b check feedback/reviews, i find people will post if its a b or not in the comments.