Thread: sold my flahed xbox 360

Default sold my flahed xbox 360

i dont where to put this so i decided to put it here

so i sold my flashed xbox 360 to someone on facebook the other then later on the night i got a text back off him saying my xbox 360 work ok we been on it for hours now the weird part he said hes selling it straight away because the console graphics arnt the same and the game graphics arnt the same (wtf) he said he had a 360 before so hes gone and sold it and bought another 360 how fucking thick is he i had it for years it looked and played like a 360 to me i know some people are thick but they must know if they but another console it will be the same please comment on what u think thanks

Default Re: sold my flahed xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by dave1 View Post
    i dont where to put this so i decided to put it here

so i sold my flashed xbox 360 to someone on facebook the other then later on the night i got a text back off him saying my xbox 360 work ok we been on it for hours now the weird part he said hes selling it straight away because the console graphics arnt the same and the game graphics arnt the same (wtf) he said he had a 360 before so hes gone and sold it and bought another 360 how fucking thick is he i had it for years it looked and played like a 360 to me i know some people are thick but they must know if they but another console it will be the same please comment on what u think thanks
    i've had people asked me if burned games had worse graphics. i had to explain that digital data isn't like that. it's not like a copy of a copy bootleg vhs haha. anyway. who cares, if he paid you for it. sucks that it's a waste of a modded console. he probably sold it to gamestop for $20 or something. some people are just thick like you said.

wow, I have had someone ask me if graphics are still good on burnt games...i'm like seriously..don't even mod your xbox

I ve been burning xbox 360 games for years, yes there is slight degredation of sound and graphics, so what it costs a pound for and verbatum and 40 pound for an origional do the math. It was working when you sold it the guys just being fickle what did he expect xbox one or ps4 graphics if he was worried about the graphics he should have read up on the pitfalls of modded consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by micklead View Post
    there is slight degredation of sound and graphics
    no way... no. just nope. plus think, if you install that game to your 360 hard drive, the data isn't even being read from the disc. i've been burning games since ps1 and dreamcast, and there was never any difference. digital data just IS NOT like that.

i guess when the xbox one gets modded in the end there is no point downloading the games to play cause they will be like xbox 360 graphics wont they well thats what some people think dont they

deleted
    (was drunk)
    ;-D
    Last edited by yimulix; 21st January 2016 at 12:13 AM.
    ☺ learned English from Videogames, sorry.. ☺