Thread: Got the phantom pain for ps4 for .98 cents

Default Got the phantom pain for ps4 for .98 cents

So bestbuy is running a promotion where they give you an extra 30 percent on all trade ins. I sold gta v which I got a good deal on a while back as we'll as the evil within. That bought my metal gear solid phantom pain to a total of $10.98 cents and I will be getting a gift card of 10.00 when I pick up the game on sept 1. So that brings me to 98 cents. Mind you those two games I sold I didn't pay full price so the fact that I broke even and gained some was such a plus
    IF YOU BENEFITED FROM MY THREAD OR POST HIT THE +REP

Default Re: Got the phantom pain for ps4 for .98 cents

Quote Originally Posted by thug20 View Post
    So bestbuy is running a promotion where they give you an extra 30 percent on all trade ins. I sold gta v which I got a good deal on a while back as we'll as the evil within. That bought my metal gear solid phantom pain to a total of $10.98 cents and I will be getting a gift card of 10.00 when I pick up the game on sept 1. So that brings me to 98 cents. Mind you those two games I sold I didn't pay full price so the fact that I broke even and gained some was such a plus
    Damm you lucky mofo,i downloaded the game for 360,but it looks like a whole different game on the PS4,CAN'T pay 60$ for it tho...

Default Re: Got the phantom pain for ps4 for .98 cents

Quote Originally Posted by legotmarv View Post
    Damm you lucky mofo,i downloaded the game for 360,but it looks like a whole different game on the PS4,CAN'T pay 60$ for it tho...
    See you just gotta bargain and I was gonna download it for Xbox 360 and ever since getting the ps4 I've been a little graphics whore games such as watch dogs and shadow of mordor and the evil within I couldn get into on the 360 but when played on the ps4 it looked way better and you notice more of the little details now and it plays so fluidly plus Internet download manager was acting stupid so I resorted to the retail copy and that deal just kinda all fell into place perfectly
    IF YOU BENEFITED FROM MY THREAD OR POST HIT THE +REP