Thread: Sucks big time for these buyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paying $99 for .99 cent item

Default Sucks big time for these buyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paying $99 for .99 cent item

Seller sold 2 already!! I wonder if he will have to refund them??? Sucks for the dumb arse buyers!

Default Re: Sucks big time for these buyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paying $99 for .99 cent item

That counts for literally every scam on Ebay of an item that is +50% more expensive than the real deal. In this case they have the right to refund since it's an obvious cash grab, even though it's their mistake.

Default Re: Sucks big time for these buyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paying $99 for .99 cent item

this is not a scam, sellers increase their price to something ridiculous to STOP people from buying it because they have low stock. This is because if they end the listing due to no stock they lose all their listing statistics.
    Quote Originally Posted by holosmash View Post
    i was wondering if you could jtag your xbox360 with a usb?
    Quote Originally Posted by xeno27 View Post
    can someone tell me, please, if it is possible to transfer files between rgh xbox360 slim and PC using wireless??

Exactly, I've put listings in the $1,000,000 range to keep my standing.. Frustratingly, people still buy it,and they are always a waste of time. The major annoyance is the fact ebay hits you with a sellers fee and will refund it if the buyer doesn't pay.. but it takes 7 days after a claim is made by the seller. If you are unlucky enough to have this transaction happen near the end of your cycle, ebay will try to pull the funds from Paypal.

I looked at his feedback and no one actually bought them at this price so luckily nobody got screwed and if they did they were too embarrassed to leave feedback.

oh wow. that's good that happened
    Disabling sigs made this site so much faster and cleaner