Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suspended ...then ended up getting Perm banned

Default Suspended ...then ended up getting Perm banned

Ok, so about a week or so ago I get a message from Xbox Enforcement saying I've been suspended for 2 weeks for cheating.
    So I then start making calls to see what the reason was. They standard form shows around 4-5 things. I can honestly say I did none of them.
    After getting nowhere from support, I took it to Twiter and even called Microsoft Corporate. About a day later I get a call from Xbox Listening & Advocacy group. We spoke for around 50 minutes and got nowhere. He sent me an email that has this highlighted : - Intentionally playing with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods
    Now I know I never did that and asked them to show me proof. Tell me game..time and what was done. They don't and looks like they Wont.
    I then on friday decide to step it up and shot a few emails to some Microsoft big wigs..ect Simply stating my case and not sure whom to speak to..ect. (nothing Rude or said in off way)
    Today I get a message saying my GT was Banned, I guess for excessive calling around..ect. Which blows me away since all I wanted was answers.
    Ive been a n Xbox live member since the Original Xbox live beta testing days and have had Perfect behavior for like 12 yrs now.
    It just makes no sense how Enforcement can do whatever they want and you cant ask questions about the suspension.

I originally posted on the forums as they stated but the 1 time they answered it, they deleted it before I could read the thread. I saw what they read only because of the preview that gets sent to my phone but when I clicked on the thread, it said it didnt exist. I posted a few times after that to only have them deleted.
    I did receive a call from that same Listening & Advocacy group on friday saying my case was back on their desk since a few execs forwarded the email I sent to them and was going to talk to me sometime this week.

The only things I did leading up to this was add a few people to my buddy list.(do I need to run Background checks on them now)...play some GTA5 / COD on XB1 and played a few of the older COD games for the 360 before I sold them..for maybe 15 minutes each..if that.

Sorry for the long Rant.

Default Re: Suspended ...then ended up getting Perm banned

Well what was the reason given for being banned?
    You always receive and Email detailing (sorta) the reason.
    Did you play copied games on the GT? they could of looked into your past after all the back and worth and found some failed checks or something leading to your ban.
    It sucks but does happen.

Reminds me of the wave of bans that happened in the og xbox days. I am impressed with how hard you tried to get a fair answer tho. Great effort! May your GT rest in peace...

haha Thanks. Yea All I wanted was a real answer and still looking for one. Ive told them over and over that if I thought I had any ounce of being guilty, wouldnt you think Id stop wasting my time calling? I have better things to do but I want to know what so-call thing they saw me do. For the life of me...dont have a clue at all.
    I was told THe ban was for Harassment of the xbox support team. How about they show where the harassment was? I cant call them? I simply asked what they knew and seemed like each time I got new info or somebody else to ask about this situation. If the Enforcement team wasnt such a B**** , There wouldn't have been any issues.

play on pc

Sounds Familiar

They actually banned my 360 and all accounts on it about a year back, simply because I sent a emails to all the xbox contacts I could find. The email simply stated how I was dissatisfied with a purchases. It was ridiculous, not only was my system, and 6 year old account with all my purchases gone, but they actually banned about 5 other accounts that were on the system belonging to friends/family.

Apparently they really don't like it if you contact certain people with different issues, and will just ban your ass and shut you out completely.
    "My name is not important, what is important is what I am going to do!"

Reading your rant has made me a little afraid of what may happen to my account.
    I to was recently suspended from Xbox live for 2 weeks. I think is was also for
    "Intentionally playing with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods"
    but from the email i received about my suspension reads that I been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your Gamertag,
    ​does not make any sense because ive had the same simple bio for like 4ever. The reason for me thinking that i was suspended for playing with someone with an unauthorized software is because i was playing destiny on the Trials Of Osires, And my buddy's friend was host booting ppl in game which i was unaware of till he told me. On the Destiny's app, Bungie said they would punish does who use un-legit perks to win, so yeah i hope Xbox doesn't look into my acct

wow...just wow!! I just realized that all my games..30-40 are all digital and now looks like are gone!!??
    I'm about to F***ing Flip out right now. The licenses must all be attached to that GT..which is now dead.
    Looks like I'll be making a phone call tomorrow about all of this and demanding something be done about this situation.

Sorry to say but you can make as many phone calls as you like but they will not reverse it
    All your stuff is gone

Quote Originally Posted by bosox3 View Post
    wow...just wow!! I just realized that all my games..30-40 are all digital and now looks like are gone!!??
    I'm about to F***ing Flip out right now. The licenses must all be attached to that GT..which is now dead.
    Looks like I'll be making a phone call tomorrow about all of this and demanding something be done about this situation.
    you can always say fuck xbox and go on to the ps4, or you can just get an xbox1 and buy the next gen games with you're new account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast