Thread: Sky3ds?

Default Sky3ds?

Ive seen a guy on my local cl selling one of these for $140. Google it and its only $79. Says it can play with newest update and a whole bunch of roms on one cart. Is this thing legit and has anyone tried it? Looks like a must have if so. The guy in the ad says one cart has 50 3ds games on it. If anyone has one can you tell me how big a microsd it supports please and thank you.

Default Re: Sky3ds?

It's legit, I just bought one online
    I would recommend buying online to avoid clones or broken ones you don't know what some local guy did
    I would buy from a reputable dealer even if it's more money before this when I bought from irreparable dealer yeahgeek.com and payed the price because they wouldn't refund me or reimburse my return shipping like they calim so know I've spent 1 1/2 times what it costs just to have a real one a nonfunctional clone

the major advise i could give is buy a decent size card that is fast like a samsung pro as when you press th button on the card it takes us a few seconds to switch the games and from what I've experienced my faster brand-name micro SD switch slightly faster than my no-names

also don't buy too big of a micro SD because right now even the latest "Blue button" sky 3DS has a 31 game limit per micro SD card so when I bought mine without knowing that the time there's just a whole lot of unusable space on my SD card(that could change but hasn't yet so far)
    Personally I'd recommend buying multiple 16 GB or something like that

Thanks so much for getting back. So are you on the latest firmware, can you still go to the eshop or online at all? Dont really care either way just curious. Again, thanks. Im definitely getting one and from online as well since its much cheaper than the gouging cl guy.

It reads the latest firmware and can go online, just make sure that the card has the bumblebee transformers logo, because the one with the transformers silhouette has different limitations I believe.
    "When you assume You make an A$$ of U and Me"

Thanks man, rep for you both. Sweet stuff.