Thread: [MEGA] Pinball FX2 - Balls of Glory Pack - Table

Default [MEGA] Pinball FX2 - Balls of Glory Pack - Table

Pinball FX2 - Balls of Glory Pack

Hit TV shows, Family Guy, American Dad!, Bob's Burgers, and Archer, come together in the Balls of Glory pinball pack. Grab them now! Balls of Glory Pinball & 2015 Fox and its related entities. All rights reserved. Balls of Glory Pinball game software, excluding Fox elements 2015 ZEN Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.

Download
    incl TU4
    ( Click to show/hide )

Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!3N9yGYBK!i2SKPiReBAGStQMkJsa0JY3143bS16c_PPBHLSsrmlU

Default Re: [MEGA] Pinball FX2 - Balls of Glory Pack - Table

Thank you very much

For me (at least) this conventionally patched file is not fully unlocked (only American Dad is, but the other 3 are stuck in trials mode). A common problem with these 'multi-table' dlcs for PBFX2 - standard patching/unlocking doesn't unlock them fully. They need hex editing. However, single table dlcs can be patched in the normal way to fully unlock those.

For those people with the same issue as me, I have my own hex 'fixed' file of this up in my thread with all 4 tables fully opened and working.
    Last edited by JJtheStrangler; 23rd October 2015 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJtheStrangler View Post
    For me (at least) this conventionally patched file is not fully unlocked (only American Dad is, but the other 3 are stuck in trials mode). A common problem with these 'multi-table' dlcs for PBFX2 - standard patching/unlocking doesn't unlock them fully. They need hex editing. However, single table dlcs can be patched in the normal way to fully unlock those.

For those people with the same issue as me, I have my own hex 'fixed' file of this up in my thread with all 4 tables fully opened and working.
    Thanks for feedback, for me all tables were working. I guess since this is not working for everyone it can be deleted by a mod.

even if it(s not working thx a lot for your share you're the guy!

Why would you want to delete it? You have bought it, shared with us, you deserve some credit. Haven't tried this yet but it doesn't really matter if it's not fully unlocked, at the end we always get it right somehow...

Thanks JJ, I'll grab yours too, just to be sure.
    Last edited by smrko; 23rd October 2015 at 09:04 PM.

I agree with smrko...think you should keep it here. I've learnt enough over the years that Pinball FX2 is THE most temperamental xbla title out there. It's functionality is VERY peculiar and 'picky' with each and every user. The setup\layout and additional programs that each individual uses on their machine can mean success or failure with this game and all the addons. That's why I set up my original PBFX2 thread all those years ago because people had so many issues with some tables working and others not.
    Your file could easily work for many who have a certain type of setup (or even maybe the main game that's grabbed from a certain time period), whilst for me, to get it working fully, a multi-table dlc for this game needs fixing.

thank you!

could you send the link please

Quote Originally Posted by JJtheStrangler View Post

Hi. Would you, please, help me to get at least the Balls of Glory tables unlocked... especially Bob's Burgers?