Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: life is basically getting ruined

Remmigiosh Guest

Default Re: life is basically getting ruined

Hey buddy, hope you're feeling a bit better! I've read a lot of good advice above, so I'm not going to add anything. I just think once you have a new job, the rest will follow. Thumbs up bro!

Quote Originally Posted by kenvin100 View Post
    ...Tough times never last but tough people do...

And don't forget you are not the only one who is looking for a job

Your suffering from depression and low self esteem my friend. Jobs and girlfriends they can come and go in life. You need a job for obvious reasons, so there is a priority. Your doing this for yourself will help you climb out of the darkness your finding yourself temporarily in. As far as the girlfriend thing, sounds to me she had it all planned out and if I as a betting man, I'd bet it is her who has been cheating on you to satisfy her own unmet needs. Better she be gone, you have outgrown one another. Yes 4 years is a moment in your life,but remember the good times and dump the rest to move on to other more positive things, there is always someone for everyone in this life. Don't go punish yourself and hide behind video games nope, get out and socialize, break the cycle. As far as hobbies go if you so desire find something you like to do (not gaming) and take a course on it or join a group that meets weekly whatever. Thing is an internet forum like this speaks volumes to me of what your doing wrong, change it up, stop being so hard on yourself and start living

It's some pretty cool cucumbers on this board. Glad to see all the love and supporting each other.

I also went thru a similar postion in the past and the fact that she leaves now after you lost your job she probably has someone else that can provice the security you cant, the good news is it cant last forever and life will actually get better. You will grow and mature from this situation and become stronger and develop a new outlook to the next relationship. Dont rush find yourself again and work on you and trust me everything else will come later. Im glad cause eberything worked out for the better. My chick left cause i was retrenched from work and now 3 years later I have my own IT company and she still tries to start a conversation with me till this day , The wheels turn and I guess what im trying to say is keep your head up and move on because only you can make yourself happy at the end of the day GOODLUCK

I've been there too friend. Pretty similar in most regards, except it was with my dad. I've hit bottom a few times in life and guess what? Everything was always for the best as I'm doing really great at this moment in life. People do and say a lot of stupid things and people can change. Don't give up on Mom, she'll come around. Take care of you right now because you are the one who is hurting and the one who needs to heal, and it will make you a stronger and better person. Don't try to put yourself under the magnifying glass and wonder where you went wrong because that aspect of yourself, if it needs fixing, will work itself out on its own. Eat well, exercise/be active, and take one step forward and closer to moving on. Once you get momentum again, it'll all get easier. Lost love is a hard pain to overcome, but you gotta find a way to love who you are. When you do, and probably when you least expect it, love will arrive yet again. Find ways to succeed at small things, build a resume, get involved with with local organizations/gaming clubs/volunteer...you're bound to meet great people and you're bound to find a new path. Like someone else mentioned earlier, seek help from a physician especially if you can't snap out of the state you're in. It doesn't mean you have problems or issues, but it could provide with guidance and a better perspective on how to overcome your present situation. Find your balance, find your focus, and most importantly, Always respawn...always fight on.

Quote Originally Posted by nicetucu View Post
    Honestly if you still have health insurance I would seek professional help. Only the strong people will do this.

Getting advice on a gaming board will only confuse you more. Yet I will give you some advice. You may be burned out buddy.

Get a different perspective and recharge and come back to fight another day. It happens to most of us sooner or later. Peace.
    I beg to differ, Sometimes all someone needs is an open ear to listen to their woes and some friendly non biased advice from people who have no affiliation with their personal lives. I've been through some really tough times in my years being on this board from pre marriage problems to issues transitioning from the military. People here have given me some of the best advice I've gotten.

OP, Keep your head up, we all have had problems in the past, look forward and use these problems as fire to forge your way going forward. Life hurts sometimes and problems see insurmountable but take it from someone who has lost everything in the past and rebuilt step by step. Just have faith and confidence in yourself and a road map of where you want to go in life. You might not get there today or this week or year but if you keep believing in yourself you'll do well in life.
    Amd Ryzen 1800x // 1080 TI FTW // 64GB Corsair dominator platinum ddr 4 3200 // Asus ROG crosshair vi // 3TB m.2 samsung //
    Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12