Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: life is basically getting ruined

ReconMaster Guest

Unhappy life is basically getting ruined

so here is how it is :
    1. I lost my job and im not getting any job either.
    2. My girlfriend who i absolutely love with every fiber in me is dumping me because she thinks im too selfish and cheating on her. Im not. we've been going out for 4 years. Suddenly one week, getting up and getting out..apparently she wanted this for pretty long time. I still love her to death.
    3. My mom hates me. (this like the above, is new news to me) like literally hates me. she kept saying how much of a failure of a son i am all night yesterday. I have no idea how to even deal with that..
    And because I'm always busy working or with my girl i have no time for a life.. I have no friends .. no hobbies.. nothing. nada. Only gaming. thats about it.
    So here I am .. noo matter where i look.. it seems to be crashing on me.. one after another.. everything seems to be blowing up in my face.
    Last edited by ReconMaster; 18th February 2015 at 08:36 AM.

Default Re: life is basically getting ruined

Join the foreign legion, everyone will be your brother there and if someone hates you, it'll be for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ReconMaster View Post
    so here is how it is :
    2. My girlfriend who i absolutely love with every fiber in me is dumping me because she thinks im too selfish and cheating on her. Im not. we've been going out for 4 years. Suddenly one week, getting up and getting out..apparently she wanted this for pretty long time. I still love her to death.
    3. My mom hates me. (this like the above, is new news to me) like literally hates me. she kept saying how much of a failure of a son i am all night yesterday. I have no idea how to even deal with that..
    And because I'm always busy working or with my girl i have no time for a life.. I have no friends .. no hobbies.. nothing. nada. Only gaming. thats about it.
    So here I am .. noo matter where i look.. it seems to be crashing on me.. one after another.. everything seems to be blowing up in my face.
    Keep your head up bro. Tough times never last but tough people do. IF you're honestly not cheating on the girl, why not talk to her and ask her where she got that idea in the first place. Tell her how you truly feel and if she still doesn't listen, it's her loss. Any reason why your mom doesn't like you? Sounds a little out of the blue... Not entirely sure where you work but I say keep working. You need $$$, to make sound investments and savings down the road.

As for the friends/hobbies, you could always find the time if you sacrifice on other things. I don't know how long you game in a day but cutting an hour or two could be beneficial...but again, not enough information here...
    THE FUTURE
    IS HERE

Sorry but welcome to life. First off, it's a matter of perspective. Second, it can always be worse. And last, someone else has it worse. As for your girl, typically jealous people are transferring their guilt for doing what they accuse others of doing. And another perspective, be glad your not married and giving her half your stuff. Wanna make mom proud, move out. If you're over 20, not in school and are capable of full time employment you should not be living with any relatives. Period. This will make any parent much more proud and make it so that you can't hear what they say about you, cause you're not there. The job, unless it was the one you planned on having your entire career, get another one. Might take some time depending on numerous factors. But there's always one out there, even if it's below you, it will get you out and interacting and starting a life. Btw, without the low points you never realize when you've got it good. Hang tough and don't take life too seriously, no one get out alive.

Quote Originally Posted by ReconMaster View Post
    so here is how it is :
    Hey bro, all i can see is stay strong man and keep your head up, you will get this through eventually. Things will get better, don't worry. So sorry you have to feel like this. Everything will be okay.

i had a really bad relationship with my father. But two year´s ago i speake with him with my heart open and say to him how his word´s make me feal like a bad person and i talk and i cry and in the end we learn to respect each other. becouse we are human beings and we have to respect us and the others. now with your girlfried if she want´s to go is her lost. you too good for her and there is more fish in the sea. and with friends , play destiny , becouse in destiny i met more than 20 friends, but reall friends we have lunch every Sundays. if you like videos game me too I LOVE VIDEOGAMES

cheers up my friend we all have bad day´s what does not kill us , makes us stronger

Honestly if you still have health insurance I would seek professional help. Only the strong people will do this.

Getting advice on a gaming board will only confuse you more. Yet I will give you some advice. You may be burned out buddy.

Get a different perspective and recharge and come back to fight another day. It happens to most of us sooner or later. Peace.

When a girl wants to end it because of you its more often than not she has another guy on the side.
    PI 100 or less PI Avg 5 or less
    PIF 4 or less PIF Avg 0.20 or less

*removed* was here.

Understanding some people is like trying to pick a sphere up at the pointy end.

The job thing I know how you feel came out of doing a FD degree in Computer science and I’m trying to land any IT related job I’m hoping ill get a desktop Engineering job soon !. First thing id do is try and find a job because it sounds like you have no one who will help support you.

Sig By Duelord

Quote Originally Posted by bugatti1073 View Post
    When a girl wants to end it because of you its more often than not she has another guy on the side.
    That's what i'm thinking..
    1. I lost my job and im not getting any job either. 2. My girlfriend who i absolutely love with every fiber in me is dumping me because she thinks im too selfish and cheating on her. Im not. we've been going out for 4 years. Suddenly one week, getting up and getting out..apparently she wanted this for pretty long time. I still love her to death. 3. My mom hates me. (this like the above, is new news to me) like literally hates me. she kept saying how much of a failure of a son i am all night yesterday. I have no idea how to even deal with that..And because I'm always busy working or with my girl i have no time for a life.. I have no friends .. no hobbies.. nothing. nada. Only gaming. thats about it. So here I am .. noo matter where i look.. it seems to be crashing on me.. one after another.. everything seems to be blowing up in my face.
    1. You'll find another, just look or go back to education.
    2. There's plenty more out there, and if you aren't cheating it's most likely her who is and wants to fuck off with her new dude.. You don't want to be with someone like that anyway.
    3. You sure she didn't say it in anger? If not just ignore her and i bet she won't be long contacting you.

Also now that you have time do what you were complaining about, get friends, hobbies and a life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast