Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend cheated and dumped me

Default Re: Girlfriend cheated and dumped me

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Cook View Post
    Have sex with her best friend. Problem solved.

10 charc

hmmm, love at such a young age
    pick up you life and move along boy. don't think too much about it and waste your time. you're young! long way to go. learn from this and straighten yourself. enjoy and live life.

dont play with feelings.

The Skull & Crossbones Pub. Hell Radio HQ \\m//

Feel for you bro, But your way young and will get over it quicker than you think. I say this from experience. Does not make it feel better right now I know but you need to get back in the game and show her what shes missed out on. \\m//
    Mozzy616-Hell-Radio-The-Music-Is-Hot-Down-here!
    http://myradiostream.com/mozzyhellradio

Ok op, first she wasn't in love you, second it seems like you guys were only dating a couple weeks. So basically you barely even knew eachother. Your young, you have so much life ahead of you and there are too many women in the world to even stress about her. Move on and pick up someone else, most importantly enjoy your young years. You wont find too many girls looking for serious commitment at that age as none are ready for that or even know what it means. Its ok to have a girl friend but do not allow your emotions to get so caught up at a young age. Especially not after a couple weeks of dating. Thats something you should build over time.
    Live Stream Group
    Code:
    http://www.xbox360iso.com/group.php?groupid=119
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    damn if someone could dl and rip it it would make my weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Smoove View Post
    Ok op, first she wasn't in love you, second it seems like you guys were only dating a couple weeks. So basically you barely even knew eachother. Your young, you have so much life ahead of you and there are too many women in the world to even stress about her. Move on and pick up someone else, most importantly enjoy your young years. You wont find too many girls looking for serious commitment at that age as none are ready for that or even know what it means. Its ok to have a girl friend but do not allow your emotions to get so caught up at a young age. Especially not after a couple weeks of dating. Thats something you should build over time.
    Amen brother. Damn teenagers these days think a fling is love at first sight.
    ...pppssshhh...

I used to use most of my "GFs" as booty calls back in the day when I was his age.

Best advice I ever got.
    "If you wanna have sex with your "GF" sleep with her parents, when you've slept with her parents you're in!"

I love Futurama.

first of all you need to wash your mind clean of her that's for sure and move on asap! if your writing a post about it then your letting it get to you and you shouldn't!

you have been stupid! who gives a ring and flowers to a girl they just met? that sht doesn't need to happen until way down the line! so you must have fell for her hard and you did go in too hard deffo seen as you were strangers just a few weeks before, maybe that put her off?

for example my gf has received flowers from me just 2 or 3 times anniversaries and birthdays and never a ring! and we have been going out almost 3 years and have a kid!

second, this sounds like the girl just wanted fun with you, she doesn't give a sht about you, and you shouldn't her, she cheated so quickly and you were not meeting on a regular basis so there you go.....if a girl really likes a guy they generally do anything to meet as much as possible in the first few weeks at least to cement a relationship in concrete, you never did this clearly and you paid the price and if they do feel something they don't fk other guys, i've been in long distance relationships I know how this shit works, im 31 so i've played the field too, I know my shit. i've had polish, thai, Filipina, English gf's. I've had 1 cheating one the (thai) and she was a money grabber don't go near that breed! I know they have a rep but fkn he'll worst mistake of my life I had 2 Thai's and I regret them both, Filipinas I had 2 both were fantastic in every way possible. I have now settled with a polish one that is nice but that is rare in polish birds trust me! I find generally all women like money, and an easy way to get around, so if you get a driving license, car, job and have a nice house you can fk anything walking!!!!!!! simples showing a bit of maturity wouldn't go a miss too...this is the best advice you will ever get!
    liteon lt 3.0 + liteon ihas 124 19b

Just remember one thing, man. You can get a new girl, but you can't get a new set of nuts. Hang in there, my brother. You'll be okay.
    The elite of the elite! SIXTH and SEVENTHS Generations ALL MODDED!

Quote Originally Posted by machomadness View Post
    Just remember one thing, man. You can get a new girl, but you can't get a new set of nuts. Hang in there, my brother. You'll be okay.
    Are you saying he needs to man-up or that some women are so crazy that they'll chop ya balls off? Because the latter almost happened to me once. She said she would rip my balls off and proceeded to grab them and squeeze real hard. She then started to forcefully pull them and honestly, the best hand job I've ever had. [emoji6]

it happens to a lot of people....get on cod bo2 an pretend its her ure shootin, move on do ya fav things an keep ya chin up, ure a drummer...pussy will b easy for ya to get lol

Here's an update .I got over this,but in the meanwhile I found out that she only wanted to get laid with me but she went through the whole relationship thing in order to not look like a total whore in front of me and anyone else (if I would've broke the silence).Her bff ended a 8 month relationship and now she's hitting one (or atleast thats what I think).Overall I'm happy again,my musical project are going well,I've reentered my zen zone )

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast