Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend cheated and dumped me

Default Re: Girlfriend cheated and dumped me

Quote Originally Posted by ihbloody View Post
    The thing is that I hate relationships,and i'm a misanthrope way before this.Before I met her i was the one night stand kind of dude,i played with other girls feeling just for fun and to experiment on the human nature/mind
    Karma is a cruel mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by ihbloody View Post
    The thing is that I hate relationships,and i'm a misanthrope way before this.Before I met her i was the one night stand kind of dude,i played with other girls feeling just for fun and to experiment on the human nature/mind
    If the above statement was true, you would not be giving a girl you met online and saw a few times flowers and a ring.

Just relax a bit and have some fun. What's life without a few STD's?

I normally move on to the next woman when I start thinking about the best ways to kill them and get away with it.

EDIT: I just figured it out. It's that old band myth that says drummers never get any action.

If I was you I would forget about her and mess with her bff. I bet she would get jealous and probably want you back.

if you met online this kind of stuff are bound to happen

Living a few years of your life like most people wonít, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people canít.

I cant read this, you gotta use enters

right your young shit happens move on

this reminds me of the books that my mom and sister reads.anyway your to young to be in love.date while your young to you find the right one,good luck man

ReconMaster Guest

1. She and many girls that age will always cheat. Please dont trust them. They say men are dogs after a bone. We maybe are. But they will emotionally be messed up and WILL cheat. For guys, cheating is voluntary thing. We want to cheat, we will. If we dont want to cheat, we wont. We dont succumb to it and we can fight it if we want to. With girls, They arent sure of half of their bodily functions or whats' going on in their brains.

2. Not saying that Every woman is bad. But from personal experience.. I'm Sure they are just as sex-crazed as we are.

3. Youre 17 and there are many woman who will respect and see the gentleman in you. Those woman are worth your time and effort. Others' arent. Forget her, take her to be a lesson and next time dont ever get serious unless you that your partner is serious too.

4. And trust me... cant you see that she is crazy? She cant stand beside you when you want her but can get nailed by guys in a party when she wants. You TELL me.. AFTER all the effort you PUT in. DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE A WOMAN LIKE THAT ? ; OR DO YOU DESERVE A WOMAN who will notice the effort you put in and put in SOME EFFORT herself too?

5. You wont know love till you're 25, got a girl who actually cares and puts in the same effort as you do. Infatuation, my brother is really bad thing. She was an infatuation. Not love.

I agree with everyone. You're young and at that age, love sucks. Take it as a lesson. Not to never want to find love, but to be on the more cautious side with it. Sorry it happened. It happens to the best of us sometimes.

Why do I hear the Dawson's Creek theme song playing when I read the OP... Dude get over it. The way you explained it just sounds like it turned out to be a failed fling.

Get out there and get laid and enjoy life, that's my advice. You're too young to be reminiscing over a chick that sounds like she didn't want to be in a relationship to begin with.

We've all been there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast