Hello uploaders,

I and fellow mods are getting a little tired of this section get spammed (And other sections) but no one seems to read the rules these days, so I will direct you to the important ones that get broken daily.

- WHEN UPLOADING FILES, YOU MUST MAKE A MEGA THREAD IF YOU INTEND ON MAKING MORE THAN 5 THREADS PER SECTION!

- Do not Flood our board

- Posting in a thread in order to raise post count and to knock it back up to the top of the list, is severely frowned upon. It is not allowed, as it is a form of spamming.

- Copying and pasting a stock reply, or simply posting smiles, a 'hello' or 'inb4 close' is spamming.

- DO NOT POST LINKS TO ANY COMPETING WAREZ, ADULT, OR MALICIOUS/HARMFUL SITES FORUMS OR BLOGS (http://abelhas.pt/)
- DO NOT POST TORRENTS of any kind!

Enough is enough, if I or any mod see any of these rules broken you will be infracted. It is unfair to other uploaders to spam our board it ends up being a vicious circle where people try to get their threads on top. If you continue to break above rules we will assume you are a bot and will be banned.