Thread: Assassin's Creed Rogue coming to PC?

Default Assassin's Creed Rogue coming to PC?

(This probably won't last long as a rumor, so I'll report the post and ask the mod to move it in the news section when they make the official announcement)

Assassinís Creed Rogue PC version listed on Uplay

Earlier this month, it was revealed that Ubisoftís upcoming last-generation console entry into the polarizing Assassinís Creed franchise, Assassinís Creed Rogue, may be coming to PC [reference].

Recent developments have emerged that lend even more credence to the possibility of Assassinís Creed Rogue, which was only announced for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, becoming available to PC gamers sometime in the future.

According to NeoGAF.com forum user, prudislav, a listing for PC version of Assassinís Creed Rogue has been posted on Uplay.

As seen in the image above, it is clear and obvious that a listing for a PC version of Assassinís Creed Rogue has been posted on Ubisoftís game client, Uplay.

Keep in mind that the prudislavís image displays Uplayís official rewards page, essentially guaranteeing that Assassinís Creed Rogue will indeed be making its way to PC eventually.

Additionally, another NeoGAF user, BakkaGames, has posted an image from the Brazilian Classification Board showing that Assassinís Creed Rogue is listed for PC.

You can see that particular image below:

The real question that PC gamers may be asking themselves is simply, When?Ē

However, as solid as this evidence may appear, keep in mind that this is a rumor and is not, in any form or fashion, an official announcement by Ubisoft, therefore treat it as such.

If any relevant information surfaces to an official Assassinís Creed Rogue PC reveal by Ubisoft, this article will be updated accordingly.

Assassinís Creed Rogue is slated to release on November 11th in North America, and November 13th in Europe for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
    Source: gamerheadlines.com (NeoGAF)

Kirkyeehee Guest

Default Re: Assassin's Creed Rogue coming to PC?

It doesn't matter to me if this comes to PC or not as I still have and actively play my PS3 lol. I wouldn't turn down a PC release though, just for the extra FPS.

Good, I don't feel like screwing with my 360 anymore. Rather just grab this for the PC.
    Cooler Master Elite 430
    i5 3570k @ 4.5 max temps 60c
    Powercolor 7950 @ 40% lineload
    Vengeance 8gb RAM

Probably will come to PC, like Liberation did. Will most likely be a few months after the console release.
    http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7669/yazza.jpg

I think i'll give this one a miss, due to that horrible Irish accent and that god awful name they gave the protagonist (could they not research for a proper Irish surname, they picked 3 common first names lol)

Officially Announced

Coming early 2015

Now i can sell my Xbox 360