Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [U.K] Nightdex's services

Nightdex Guest

Default [U.K] Nightdex's services

[U.K] Nightdex's services

Free Service

First free service has gone to - (antigrafik) for a drive flash.

Second free service has gone to - (charlym) for a drive flash.

Offers

N/A

Tools
    ( Click to show/hide )

RGH work
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Trinity

Corona 4GB

Dual Nand
    ( Click to show/hide )

J-tag

( Click to show/hide )

My set guidelines

All consoles will be checked for any modifications/replacements, If any of the previous have been done to the console I will NOT do work on it. I will send you the console back unless you accept that any problems from here on out are not my fault.

All prices are final and will not be changed unless a price is negotiated.

Servicemen and buyers must send tracking with the items they send/sell so each party has a record.

Quote Originally Posted by fabreegas View Post
    I definitely recommend Chris, his work is superb. I sent him my slim trinity and he did the RGH2 for me, I am very happy with the boot times. He installed freestyle dash 3 and dashlaunch for me and uses next day delivery.

I had lots of noob questions about RGH but Chris very kindly answered them all :)
    Quote Originally Posted by 360dayday360 View Post
    Free dvdkey retrieval Alls i paid was postage there and back and hes done a the best job ever :D i had a console as a dvd player (lost key) so hes brought it back to life :D anyways Cheers pal use this Guy hes superb and quick turn around keeps you upto date with whats goin on all the way throw the process :)
    Quote Originally Posted by antigrafik View Post
    Great service guys, i highly recomend gettin nightdex to do any work ya need, sent my drive out to him monday around 4pm and i recieved it wednesday at 10 am flashed with lt 3.0+, absolutely delighted with it
    the man is a legend even threw in a complementary game and im well impressed with how fast it was all done & shipped considering im in ireland, only had to pay postage as the flashing was done free, total bargain

cheers man! ill be in touch if i need ya to update this for me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thenameDS View Post
    Great service! Flashed my phat xbox no problems and always kept in touch. Great guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcook View Post
    great service fast turn around couldnt have asked for better thanks mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoss View Post
    Great service, very patient with me, we got there in the end and the Xbox is working great. Recommended! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by voasy360 View Post
    Great Service from Nightdex!!

Just recieved my brothers Xbox back from him, sent it off for him to get the Drive Key on a Slim that needed RGH, for my xk3y!.

Fantastic communication throughout via PM and text message, 3 day turn around was very impressed!.

Thank you so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti1073 View Post
    I sent my xbox off to him to get my drive key,cpu key and nand (as i got have a liteon with 1532 firmware) on Monday afternoon and my xbox arrived back to me Friday afternoon.
    Fast turn around xbox came back in the same condition i sent it, would recommend nightdex 100% to anyone. Had my 1532 xbox running sound with my xkey for a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpaulyd View Post
    I sent my slim 360 off to Dex & I received it back yesterday RGH'ed with Freestyle Dash 3 & everything else I needed installed on it.

I highly recommend using Dex for any service you require on your 360, he provides a quick service & kept intouch even sending pictures of the install as he carried it out & was very helpfull answering any questions I had along the way.

Top service from a top bloke!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bk81 View Post
    massive thanks fo the fitting of the dual nand tx demon.plus you saved my console due to poor work who did my rgh and the rgh boot are exellent they used to take up tp 5-10 minutes to to boot like said now instant to 15 seconds.your work is amazing and fast and very good communication thanks mate be using this service again massive thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysku View Post
    Sent my Slim HD to nightdex to get it flashed and was very happy with the speed of service and the amount of communications received throughout. Had the drive back in my 360 within a couple of days.

A fine service which I would recommend to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bk81 View Post
    exellent service very fast flashing of slim drive very pleased thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Flangey View Post
    I sent a mates 250Gb Trinity to be glitched. The communication & service he provides are top notch, and I would recommend him to anyone who needs this type of modification done. I would have no issues using his service again should any of my mates need one glitched in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by boxdude7 View Post
    I would highly recommend Chris, I sent my slim off for RGH and got it back within the week. Chris kept me updated through the whole process. Top Bloke
    Quote Originally Posted by lulsec View Post
    I got my Zepher Jtagged it was 7371 dash by this guy Great Service Xbox Once Configued Correctly Functions Flawlessly Paid Postage + Jtag Fee Was Delighted A++++++ RECOMMENDED

Default Re: [U.K] Nightdex's services

Hi, I want a Demon installed in my Gears edition slim (320gb). Is it doable? Running the latest dash atm.

Nightdex Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CasuallyDressed View Post
    Hi, I want a Demon installed in my Gears edition slim (320gb). Is it doable? Running the latest dash atm.
    Yeah it's doable. However, you'll need to find somewhere that stocks the TX Demon and TX CR3 Pro. I literally have no more stock for RGH since CK3 stopped selling RGH parts.

hi have u a phone number I have an xbox that needs cool running so I can put a drive in it thanks

Nightdex Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benjaman View Post
    hi have u a phone number I have an xbox that needs cool running so I can put a drive in it thanks
    I've sent you a PM.

How much to retrieve the key from a 16D5S? No flash needed (i'm installing an xkey)
    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillaccamaro View Post
    Thats why you dont change the channel. Next time, just look him in the eyes, and finish like a man.

Is this still running? I have two consoles that need updating to whatever the latest firmware is.

Nightdex Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Niall47 View Post
    Is this still running? I have two consoles that need updating to whatever the latest firmware is.
    Yes, but why waste money if you can do it via xell?

No, my RGH consoles are all updated.
    I had 2 consoles flashed a in 2012 and they won't read the last 2 Fifa games, so I assumed they needed to be flashed onto a new update or something.

I'm still after getting a Demon installed in my Slim. MrConsoles seems to have Demons in stock, but the only place I can find CK3s is eBay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast