Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: will i be alright if i just do insanity?

Default Re: will i be alright if i just do insanity?

My advice kid,go to the gym,especially one that has a lot of beautiful women...Just don't hurt yourself trying to show off...Squirrel is right by the way,your diet plays a huge role and will determine if you get those washboard abs or not...Or you could eat Clean & Tren hard,if you do that then your diet could be really messed up and you'll still look wicked...Insanity is ok,but me personally,I would go with the P90X system...
    -sig pic exceeds the size of your pen!s whoever removed my sh!t...

Well my young scurry friend, if you are going to do that you are not really going to bulk up or get any cool muscles. Eating healthy and moderating are always key points. Keep in mind just because you eat less doesn't mean you are going to loose weight. You need your metabolism working. So in-between meals try to eat like a healthy snack, whether it is fruits or granola bars but preferably fruits. That way your metabolism is always running and it will allow you to burn your food much faster if you dont. This is my advice you can take if however you want. When i did this i went from 280 to 240 in two month, it was vigorous but now i am just used to it already. Good luck

I too use MyFitnessPal because I'm losing weight to join the Air Force. I started my diet back in Aug. and weighed 212lbs. Now I weigh 176lbs. This might seem slow but that is because I rarely exercise. When I do exercise, it is usually cardio because I want to be prepared for the 1.5 mile run.

Quote Originally Posted by rookiegenius View Post
    I think exercise is only 10% lol... it's all about having a proper food plan... I don't eat properly (my mom cooks and I eat junk stuff) so it's even so hard for me to lose just a few lbs (Im 170lbs...). Plus insanity is .. insane. I wish i had enough strength to do it.
    The first two weeks are really a killer, but if you get past those two weeks you'll get a hang of it
    I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve

Diet is the most important aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by itsaldwin View Post
    #iifym then go for it guys
    No, another fad which seems to have taken off.

Not having a partner is a terrible excuse. Not being able to motivate yourself is even worse. I was overweight my whole life, at 17 I was 240 pounds at 5'11. I got down to 170 in 5-6 months ( I had abs!). Now I'm at 190 as I'm trying to bulk, making some good gains, once you see yourself changing you won't even want a partner. Truthfully I rather workout by myself keeps me more focused. I did do insanity for a bit, but truthfully I much prefer going to the gym or the park and doing some HIIT

Thanks rocko and Qkyqky for the sigs!!

I signed up 2 days ago been going by myself and started my diet last friday. So far so good
    ( Click to show/hide )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123