Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: will i be alright if i just do insanity?

Default will i be alright if i just do insanity?

hey guys so i dont feel like joining a gym mainly because i hate the idea of going by myself but i have no one to go with anyway. so i was just gonna do insanity because as far as i know you dont need anything at all to do it so i wont have to run out and spend $200 just to get the items needed. but i was wondering if it would be ok if i just did it and that it. no dieting really. i mean i plan on cutting out all soda and just well everything, im going to try to just drink water and vitamin water. uhm cut out pizza if i can and breads as much as i can. my problem is i dont shop for my own food and im very busy and get home late so i cant even cook for myself and have to rely on my mom. i work with my dad. uhm i need to lose 20 pounds so i can join the airforce, not too bad. if i really need to ill join the gym id just prefer to avoid it until i can find someone to go with but, was just curious. thanks to anyone who replies. seems like the section is somewhat dead xD PS im just downloading the insanity workout and everything also if anyone has any suggestions as to what to eat for lunch as im always on the road
    ( Click to show/hide )

Default Re: will i be alright if i just do insanity?

I did insanity and no diet for weeks and worked great, but diet as well will yield quicker results

Quote Originally Posted by stmem1 View Post
    I did insanity and no diet for weeks and worked great, but diet as well will yield quicker results
    so you were just eating normal food then? did you cut anything out at all? i mean i lose weight pretty fast and i know it would be faster if i did diet i just, its something where its sorta hard because im not the one preparing my own food. and my mom is cooking for everyone in the house so yea and we end up eating out a lot too but ill be able to cut those foods easily if were just gonna eat out
    ( Click to show/hide )

I just cut down on snacks and had more fruit, water is a must lmao

I just cut down on snacks and had more fruit, water is a must lmao
    yea ive been cutting out stuff anyway. and ive been drinking alot more water. ive lost weight from just drinking water instead of soda and ****. havnt been eating snacks as much and have been eating less which is better because i think i over eat honestly normally but ive been eating less and now im getting full quicker which is actually nice but sometimes sucks because then i get hungry again quicker. well as long as you found that you were losing weight by just working out and just drinking water and eating more fruit which is easy then i should be losing it fast. ill probably end up joining the gym anyway just to run for an hour each day anyway because its all i really need to do is just run. i hate the idea of going by myself cause i get insecure when im around the people that are ripped but ehh w/e thanks for the input +rep
    ( Click to show/hide )

With insanity you'll not need the gym lol fruits good for the energy you'll need it

With insanity you'll not need the gym lol fruits good for the energy you'll need it
    yea ill be buying some fruit cups and bowls with all the mixed stuff alot more
    ( Click to show/hide )

Out of all the excuses for avoiding the gym, not having someone to go with is not valid or acceptable.

If you just want to lose weight then I guess that insanity thing is alright.

I gained 30 pounds while reading this post.

If your goal is just to lose weight then exercise without diet is the wrong way around.

80% diet 20% exercise.

Calculate your TDEE and eat a 500 calorie deficit per day.
    myfitnesspal is a really good tool for counting your calories, I was 238lbs 7 months ago, now 186lbs.
    You can eat whatever you want, just count it and log it ;)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast