Thread: Cb1

Default Cb1

Guys Im trying to gain 20lbs quickly... I saw a commercial for CB1, which claims to slow metabolism and increase appetite. Appetite isn't a problem for me, but is it wise to slow down your metabolism? I have a very high metabolism, but not sure about tampering with it... Will I be able to speed it back up? Will I have to work out even harder due to the fact I slowed down my metabolism? Using this product, can I continue using my favorite protein drink?

Any input will be appreciated!!

Default Re: Cb1

Never heard of cb1 but gaining 20lbs will take like a year of dedicated gym including noob gains, it's pretty hard to gain so much lbm. To gain 20lbs quick you'd have to dirty bulk tbh. I wouldn't slow your metabolism down at all, worst thing you can ever do. I'd give anything to have mine back. Basically just eat yourself to death and do heavy weights, you'll pack on size because of your metabolism.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonyB View Post
    Never heard of cb1 but gaining 20lbs will take like a year of dedicated gym including noob gains, it's pretty hard to gain so much lbm. To gain 20lbs quick you'd have to dirty bulk tbh. I wouldn't slow your metabolism down at all, worst thing you can ever do. I'd give anything to have mine back. Basically just eat yourself to death and do heavy weights, you'll pack on size because of your metabolism.
    20lbs is my goal... 1yr is quick IMO, far as metabolism that was my biggest concern... I've heard people have speed there's back up, but I'm not sure of that. Definitely don't want to mess mine up for quick results, only to suffer in the long run. Such as age, slacking on work outs....

I already eat like a lot... and still can't surpass 185lbs at 5'10"
    Thanks for the advise!

Quote Originally Posted by smokescreen View Post
    20lbs is my goal... 1yr is quick IMO, far as metabolism that was my biggest concern... I've heard people have speed there's back up, but I'm not sure of that. Definitely don't want to mess mine up for quick results, only to suffer in the long run. Such as age, slacking on work outs....

I already eat like a lot... and still can't surpass 185lbs at 5'10"
    Thanks for the advise!
    Eating more(bulking) will speed up your metabolism. That's why when you do a cut you refeed with carbs to help boost your cutting progress, basically like 1 step back for 2 steps forward. Only thing I can advise is eat more and be consistent. You want like 200gs of protein per day and roughly 90-100gs of fat and then fill rest with carbs. Stuff like oats is nice for bulking, drop protein power in them for more protein.

Gotcha... I usually add peanut butter, protein and oatmeal together and take it down. Not sure if this is what you mean? Could start eating bread which I barely eat.