I got a few messages and had planned on making a tutorial on burning games with a mac and parallels, however between my job, school and moving I haven't really had a chance. Also for those that message me sorry it takes me so long to get back to you, i don't have the opportunity to get on much but I hope the following information helps. Most if not all of this was gathered with the help of everyone on this site so if you have any questions always search first and if you still need help ask. Thats what all or I should say most are here for! LOL

Ok first things first Im using an iMac with parallels 7, Windows 7 Ultimate and an Ihas burner WITH ABGX. There are other ways to burn games however this is what works for me and I have not had an coasters! I recommend ONLY using verbatim cds! They are expensive but you get what you pay for! You can still find some Ihas burner on ebay etc but they can be pricey anywhere from $60-80 dollars. There are a few others that can be used that Im aware of and have ability to be cross flashed. Im not familiar with cross flashing or anything in that area. However there is many people on this site that I'm sure could help or you could simply do a search and I'm sure you will find what your looking for. Here is the list of drives that can be cross flashed. Please feel free to add to it if there is others that can go on list.

ASUS
DRW-24B3LT
DRW-24B3ST
DRW-24B1LT
DRW-24B1ST

Dell
PLDS DH-16ABS

HP
DVD1270i
DVD1260i

Lite-On
iHAS122
iHAS322
DH-16ABSH11B

Plextor
PX-L890SA

TEAC
DV-W524GSB

My settings for IMGBURN are as follows:

Go to bottom where it shows write speed and copies click first little button to the write it will bring up a few tabs. Choose the tab that says LITE ON.

OVERSPEED- DISABLED
SMARTBURN-ENABLED
CLEAROPC- CLEAR
FORCE HYPERTUNE-ENABLED
ONLINE HYPERTUNING-ENABLED

THEN IN IMGBURN GO TO TOOLS, SETTINGS AND THEN WRITE ON PAGE 1 EVERYTHING THAT IS CHECKED SHOULD BE FINE THE ONLY THING I HAD TO DISABLE WAS ENABLE BURNPROOF MAKE SURE THE BOX IS NOT CHECKED

THEN GO TO THE TAB ON TOP THAT SAYS I\O CHOOSE PAGE 2 AND MOVE BUFFER SIZE TO 512. MAKE SURE ALL SETTINGS ARE SAVED AND YOUR DONE WITH THE SETTINGS FOR IMGBURN

WHEN I BURN MY GAMES WITH THE IHASBURNER I ALWAYS BURN AT 2.4X AND I ALWAYS USE VERBATIMS, LIKE I SAID I NEVER HAVE ANY ISSUES. I ALSO ALWAYS VERIFY EVERY GAME. DO YOU HAVE TO PROB NOT BUT ITS JUST SOMETHING I DO. ABGX MUST BE USED FOR EVERY GAME AND WHEN YOU RUN THE GAME IT SHOULD ALWAYS SHOW UP IN ALL GREEN, IS IT SAFE TO PLAY OTHERWISE PERHAPS REALLY DEPENDS ON A FEW THINGS BUT WHY TAKE THE CHANCE UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO PLAY.

WHEN I HAVE A CHANCE I WILL MAKE SOMETHING BETTER WITH SCREENSHOTS, LIKE I SAID RIGHT NOW IM AT WORK AND TRYING TO KILL SOMETIME SO I FIGURED ID PUT A LITTLE SOMETHING TOGETHER. HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY INPUT OR IF I MISSED SOMETHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD TO IT

JUST GOT ANOTHER PM ABOUT RAR FILES, WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD A GAME AND YOU HAVE 99 PARTS OR SOME AMOUNT LIKE THAT, YOU NEED TO USE A PROGRAM LIKE UNRARX IT WIL GO THROUGH EACH PART AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ISO FILE WHICH YOU RUN THROUGH ABGX AND YOUR DVD FILE WHICH YOU BURN WITH IMGBURN OR WHATEVER PROGRAM YOU CHOOSE TO USE. COULD THERE BE ANY EASIER WAY PERHAPS, IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE INFORM US. AGAIN THERE MAY BE EASIER WAYS OF DOING ALL OF THIS. THIS IS JUST MY WAY OF DOING IT THAT WORKS GREAT FOR ME AND DOESNT GIVE ME ANY COASTERS!