Thread: BF4 not launching

Default BF4 not launching

I can't get the black box repack version to work on my desktop running windows 8.1. Keep getting error 0xc000007b "application was unable to start correctly, click OK to close the application". This is when I try to start the game in 64 bit mode. In 32 bit mode the game works but it won't let me change the graphics settings. I have updated all my drivers, updated Microsoft Visual Visual C++ Red. and still have had no luck. Any help?

Default Re: BF4 not launching

what video card do you have??

does it support directX11?

when posting game issues you should also post the video card

you may have the right card and it may support it but i don't know if you do

HERE IS SOME COMMON FIXES THAT MIGHT HELP YOU

Re-install the application that you are trying to run. It sounds simple but the application data files could be corrupt or missing. This could be caused by a installation that did not complete successfully or by a virus.

THIS POSSIBLE SOULTION
    In most cases it's .NET framework causing issues. This can easily fixed by re-installing latest .NET framework from www.microsoft.com/net

Running the application as an administrator could fix this error. Right click on the program shortcut or program .exe file, then click on Properties, and on the Compatibility tab. Check the Run this program as an administrator box, and click on OK

you can also go here
    http://www.bitdefender.com/support/h...n%22-1106.html

anyhow i hope this helps

remember always install programs with administrative rights and always run programs the same way this eliminates alot of common problems with bad installs/unable to run

also sometimes having the latest updates breaks a game sometimes its best to leave the game as-is if you dont have any issues or don't need to update i know its not always possible

and sometimes windows just needs a fresh reinstall because well its windows lol

good luck i hope i have helped like i said more info you can give the better people can help you
    l
    For now programmers need to cocnetrate on simpler aspects of game-how motion works,for example-rather then crazy visual pyrotechnics.Otherwise you're just slapping pretty icing on a cake that no one can eat.

So if your eye can't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p on nearly all modern televisions, what's the need for 4K?