Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMA or Krav Maga?

Default Re: MMA or Krav Maga?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkxSniperx9 View Post
    I'm not really understanding you. I'm Arabic, so are you trying to say America will be going to war with me and "the rest of the middle east"? Lol

You make a good point. MMA was my initial choice until I discovered there were krav maga classes not far from me. And you were recommending I do both at the same time and just manage my week to fit both? It's a good idea but I also have other activities I will be doing shortly (soccer being one of them) and I'd only have the time and money to do one of them.

What I thought would be a good idea is to do Krav Maga first, because it is intended to be a style that can be learned in a relatively short period of time (since it's made for military and law enforcement). By the time I finish with Krav Maga and have a good amount of experience, I'll move onto MMA which, by then, I'll be at legal age to get into a cage (only 16 atm).

Still thinking things over though, so nothing's official yet.

EDIT: I don't necessarily live in a bad neighborhood, but there are always those few people that stray from the good of society and bring bad, no matter how good the surroundings are. My brother was mugged with a gun for his iPhone when selling it on craigslist, so I guess that subconsciously something that's making me look at Krav Maga more fondly.
    Oh I'm sorry, I thought I remember reading Iraq at some point. Either way I meant WWIII and such. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously though ok haha
    I see pretty girls everywhere I go. Every-everywhere I go, every-everywhere I gooo -KiD CuDi

R.I.P - Dad -30 Dec 2012 Greg (brother) -27 Dec 2012

Quote Originally Posted by james7344 View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I thought I remember reading Iraq at some point. Either way I meant WWIII and such. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously though ok haha
    No problem bro, it was confusion not anger lol. No hard feelings!
    +Rep if I helped you out

Krav Maga definitely

- Only one image per signature, 2 are fine, but only if they are small.
    - Signatures can be up to 900 pixels wide and 300 pixels high.

Quote Originally Posted by ng95680a View Post
    Krav Maga definitely
    I'm gonna go check them both out some time this week or next week. But yea, I'll most likely go for Krav Maga.
    +Rep if I helped you out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12