Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashes 2013

Default Ashes 2013

Are any fellow members watching the ashes series?

What are your thoughts so far?

Who are you backing?

Default Re: Ashes 2013

aus will win,

clarke will get a 50+,

only 150 runs to win, smart play will bring in the result

Unfortunately they just took Clarke for 23 but i still have faith in my Australian brothers.

good wicket for eng,

but smith is looking good... hughes looked great in 1st innings,
    cant afford to lose another wicket this evening.....

For the Aussies..it's gonna Clarke, for England, it's gonna Jimmy Anderson..Anderson is a serious threat with both new and old ball..not the others though..Finn can spray it all over the place, Broad can be deadly on 'His Day'..Swann is having a poor day, his record at Trent Bridge speaks it for itself..he's an average bowler here..Agar's 98 really has made a BIG difference..can't predict about the remaining matches though..
    EDIT: Both Clarke and Smith gone..so pretty that's the game..still 5 wickets needs to be taken..remember the 1st innings??

I have a little faith in Hughes, Hes been playing well, However England are putting in a good effort, That's some sharp bowling!

Quote Originally Posted by kurtereckson View Post
    I have a little faith in Hughes, Hes been playing well, However England are putting in a good effort, That's some sharp bowling!
    Hughes is a very steady player and a technically sound batsman..but his partner is just meh..mediocre at best..Brad Haddin is a decent wicket keeper but as a batsman..He's just way too much over-confident..He always has a suicide button in him and he always seems ready to press it..I can can't forget the way he got out at Cape Town vs SA (Aus - 47 All out)..In all my life I have never seen anyone 'Batsman' play that kind of a shot ina Test Match and in that kind of a situation..Pure rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by usmanasghar View Post
    Hughes is a very steady player and a technically sound batsman..but his partner is just meh..mediocre at best..Brad Haddin is a decent wicket keeper but as a batsman..He's just way too much over-confident..He always has a suicide button in him and he always seems ready to press it..I can can't forget the way he got out at Cape Town vs SA (Aus - 47 All out)..In all my life I have never seen anyone 'Batsman' play that kind of a shot ina Test Match and in that kind of a situation..Pure rubbish
    I think this game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtereckson View Post
    I think this game is over.
    yup it is..but hey..Aussies still have a batsman on the crease that currently averages 99 in tests..in Agar

Need 20 to win.. 1 wicket in hand...Haddin has restrained himself from that self-destruct mode..so far....This is getting tense..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast