Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: little lag on some games..

jay420 Guest

Default little lag on some games..

help i downloaded some games like gta iv.. it lags a little, i really feel the fps..
    is this just my copy or what? im running it on my hdd.. thanks!!

Default Re: little lag on some games..

Do you own a xK3y or JTAG\RGH console?

he got a wasabi I think he don't need help lol
    rep will do if i help

jay420 Guest

i got jtag/rgh, i dont use disc , just my hdd

JTAG and RGH are different mods altogether. So which one is it? What type of console do you own? Have you checked whether your harddrive has a power save feature or sleep mode? Is the drive idling down at all? Have you tried to defragment the drive?

jay420 Guest

i have xbox 360 slim and i think manufacture date is 2012, i dont know if it is rgh or jtag, my harddrive is 500gb and only used 200+gb.. How can i know if my hdd has power save or its idling? thanks! i just feel the "little lag" on gta iv, tomb raider runs fine though.

jay420 Guest

i feel it on gta iv and read dead redemption, i need the 100% smoothness of the game.. i feel little fps down

You own a RGH console. SLIM consoles cannot be JTAG'd. Moved to RGH Help. Please ensure that you post in the correct section in the future. Also, please do not bump your own threads.

Is your harddrive internal or external? The drive you use for your games. Also, what format are these games in at the moment? JTAG rips or GoD containers? How are the temps on your console? Answer all the questions.

GTA4 and Red Dead Redemption both use the RAGE game engine which is notorious for being a bit slow on the 360. It was the reason MS allowed HDD installs in the hope it would solve the problem.

How wrong they were..
    xbox360iso sort your stinky s**t slow servers out, no wonder people don't donate..

jay420 Guest

my HDD is external, im using 500Gb WD elements, i don't know what format it is, but im using Iso2God to convert iso, My temps are like 45+ to 50+ because i turned fan speed to 100%,

+ its not really lag , i can play it fine, but not really smooth, "sometimes" fps drops,
    i saw gameplays on youtube but, it runs perfect on them..

i played other games like tomb raider, black ops2 it runs perfect. GTA IV's graphics isn't good as tomb raider thats why im confuse why gta iv is lil lagging

thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast