Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody see anything missing?

Default Re: Anybody see anything missing?

Quote Originally Posted by mebcitadel View Post
    Anyone can look symmetrical and amazing after two years with drugs like that. ****, anyone can look amazing and symmetrical after two years period. Some better than others but yeah. Anyway.
    Exactly, lol. He wasn't even that big tbh he was only peak 200lbs roughly, but he was < 8% bf so yea.. The guy was stupid, he didn't really know anything tbh, he was just some kid that started to take steroids and thats that. I mean common, he used DNP at sub 8% to shread MORE than he was, he was asking to die considering all the recreational drugs he did + steroids + beer etc at the same time. Don't get me wrong tho, guy must have worked his *** off to get the physique he had, but he wasn't overly big. WRTs friend he worked out for 2yrs was a lot bigger, haha.

Lift heavy until failure on every set with high volume is indeed the way to go. Also don't forget to do 20 sets of barbell curls everyday if you want those guns.

Posts merged - please don't double post!
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonyB View Post
    Don't get me wrong tho, guy must have worked his *** off to get the physique he had, but he wasn't overly big. WRTs friend he worked out for 2yrs was a lot bigger, haha.
    He did work out a lot, did pay (from the little ive read) a lot of attention to his nutrition and such. But also did a number of stupid things at the same time.

The best and worst thing about him was his genetic (muscle insertions, natural body ratio, metabolism and on the negative side he had some health problems that should've only appeared when he was much older or if he ate a bunch of sh*t).

Conclusion, he was a dumb ***.

- Only one image per signature, 2 are fine, but only if they are small.
    - Signatures can be up to 900 pixels wide and 300 pixels high.

doubt it lift until it hurts

Quote Originally Posted by AntonyB View Post
    Exactly, lol. He wasn't even that big tbh he was only peak 200lbs roughly, but he was < 8% bf so yea.. The guy was stupid, he didn't really know anything tbh, he was just some kid that started to take steroids and thats that. I mean common, he used DNP at sub 8% to shread MORE than he was, he was asking to die considering all the recreational drugs he did + steroids + beer etc at the same time. Don't get me wrong tho, guy must have worked his *** off to get the physique he had, but he wasn't overly big. WRTs friend he worked out for 2yrs was a lot bigger, haha.
    Yeah I agree. At the end of the day I've seen a bunch of dudes that look exactly like him or better (no homo). The only reason the dude got that physique was a strong work ethic and steroids. Not true hard work, knowledge, etc gained after years. And the only reason he got famous was because he had a cult following of skinny teens who aspired to be like him. I never had heard of him until you mentioned him, just googled him and read a bit.

I have nothing against PEDs, but if you're using them within the first couple years of working out you're abusing them. It takes years to reach the stage where PEDs will take you to the "next level" and it also takes years to learn how to use them properly.

So in short I am not impressed by a 18 year old that got a hold of roids and abused the **** out of them while halfway living in the gym. I also love how in his legacy video I just skipped through the ONLY exercise it shows him doing is machine bicep curls. lol

edit: I also forgot to mention that even though it was more or less his own stupidity, it is sad he died. That's never funny. Especially for a young guy who's just a bit too immature and got caught up doing something stupid.

Alright, thanks everybody. Switching from smith's come Monday. Plus the workout is almost entirely different.
    I see pretty girls everywhere I go. Every-everywhere I go, every-everywhere I gooo -KiD CuDi

R.I.P - Dad -30 Dec 2012 Greg (brother) -27 Dec 2012

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123