Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [WORLDWIDE] WNY Console Services - RGH/JTAG/ODE/Flashing/Repairs & GTA 5 Recoveries

Default Re: [WORLDWIDE] WNY Console Services - RGH/JTAG/ODE/Flashing/Repairs & GTA 5 Recoveri

Stupid question but I live around Syracuse NY. How much does shipping usually cost and I just want my drive flashed.

Default Re: [WORLDWIDE] WNY Console Services - RGH/JTAG/ODE/Flashing/Repairs & GTA 5 Recoveri

trying to get in touch with him

WEEKEND SALE!! $20 OFF ANY RGH or RGH/DemoN Console with HDD purchase!

Alright my new review of Alex...

I asked for a RGH with a 250gb hdd and two controllers. We spoke about the price with shipping. He sent over the PayPal invoice. I payed. He replied with the tracking number. Everything was quick and easy. He answered every question I had. When I got the package it was very well packaged. The two controllers showed up the same day. Overall very pleased with the items and everything is working great. I would go through Alex again in the future if i needed anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by wuballer33 View Post
    Alright my new review of Alex...

I asked for a RGH with a 250gb hdd and two controllers. We spoke about the price with shipping. He sent over the PayPal invoice. I payed. He replied with the tracking number. Everything was quick and easy. He answered every question I had. When I got the package it was very well packaged. The two controllers showed up the same day. Overall very pleased with the items and everything is working great. I would go through Alex again in the future if i needed anything else.
    Thank you so much for you review, enjoy your console! If you need anything else please do not hesitate to ask.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910