Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to boot your RGH 2 Xbox 360 faster

Default Re: How to boot your RGH 2 Xbox 360 faster

best way on rgh2 is to just use a coolrunner revC take of C8 cap. set to slim, flash falcon experimental timing file, 30-35cm cpurst either around heatsincs and onto point or wrapped in a circle and taped up.

tbh rgh2 shouldnt even be attempted anymore. RJTAG ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster56 View Post
    Its most likely down to wire placement.You will notice when anyone RGH's a console that it glitches pretty rapid.I myself have glitched alot of slims and phats and they glitch very quickly but as soon as i start adding components back (dvd drive hardrive,wireless) that it takes a bit longer to glitch.I believe its down to other components absorbing some of the signal that's required for the glitch.Yes also this does apply to retail.Take a hdmi retail console and try and boot it up with HDMI and the TV off....it wont happen.The 360 requires the UDID information for the TV so it can display properly.This however only applies if you have the UDID option selected in "system settings/display settings".Iv tried this method myself.I really wish people would stop coming up with magical ways of making an RGH boot faster.The only way to make it boot faster is by adjusting the timing or wire placement.This has been a KNOWN FACT since the RGH hack came out.Its either that or rebuild a nand with "no hdmi wait" and even at that your not really causing it to boot faster.All your causing it to do is no longer wait for the TV to detect the console thus making it appear that its faster.It certainly doesnt cause it to "glitch" faster...nothing will apart from timings/wire placement....there's a difference between "booting faster" and "glitching faster" The time taken to glitch the console is down to whoever fitted the chip.If you seriously think that pressing buttons in some order or holding a button somewhere will cause this then your retarded...end of.The glitch hack happens as early as CB in the nand which is the second bootloader.No button press from as early as CB execution is detected apart from power and eject as these are handled by the SMC.bin im sure.How would a button press make it glitch faster if this is the case? Stop being silly and realize this. If i take my RGH slim against your phat..imagine that they both have the same chip installed,Supposing mine glitches in 2 pulses and yours glitches in 3 pulse but mine is connected to hdmi and yours isnt.If yours displays the logo on the screen faster does mean it glitched faster??? NO..it simply didnt have to wait for UDID info from the tv.Case closed The smc.bin in the nand was modified for the reset glitch hack to keep rebooting until the glitch cycle happens.It certainly DOESNT have a piece of code in there that says "oh crap hes holding the button...better hurry up then" lol
    ^This. Entirely this.

havent noticed much difference but thanks anyway

Rezist Guest

thank you sir for this idea. it works for me. it does boot up faster even though the experts/modders says it has no correlation. mind boggling.. woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Rezist View Post
    thank you sir for this idea. it works for me. it does boot up faster even though the experts/modders says it has no correlation. mind boggling.. woohoo!
    Try doing 20 cold boots with and 20 without this 'hack'. You'll find it's exactly the same. As explained before, the speed of glitching cannot be changed by 'hacks'. It's an illusion that it boots faster. No more, no less. Here's an explanation again incase you missed it:

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster56 View Post
    The only way to make it boot faster is by adjusting the timing or wire placement.This has been a KNOWN FACT since the RGH hack came out.Its either that or rebuild a nand with "no hdmi wait" and even at that your not really causing it to boot faster.All your causing it to do is no longer wait for the TV to detect the console thus making it appear that its faster.It certainly doesnt cause it to "glitch" faster...nothing will apart from timings/wire placement....there's a difference between "booting faster" and "glitching faster" The time taken to glitch the console is down to whoever fitted the chip.If you seriously think that pressing buttons in some order or holding a button somewhere will cause this then your retarded...end of.

mate im having problems with that.
    Previously, when i switched to my tv channel after my rgh had already started and then switch to hdmi(xbox 360),everything went fine.
    Now,when im on any tv channel and my rgh has already booted,when i switch to hdmi,all i get is a black screen.
    The RGH restart and i have to wait again.
    Can anyone help please?
    Thanks!

it appear that it's working for me o-o omg thanks x)

Quote Originally Posted by yamizaki View Post
    it appear that it's working for me o-o omg thanks x)

Quote Originally Posted by naddel81 View Post
    how to R-JTAG my already glitched corona V1 slim?
    you would need CR3Pro full post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234